Season 2: Episode 1

The Silence

In the last episode of season 1, you all saw how i told Bela all my secrets. She left without a word and after that Bela avoided me till until we went back to school.
I tried iMessaging her but she ignored every single message, then i wrote her letters and she still ignored everything . I tried to control myself but i could not handle it, i had to see her. So on the first friday when it was lights-out, i sneaked out of school to go and meet her. When i got to Holico, i had a hard time finding her house St. Agnes House, Bela's house. Now that i found the house, what was i to do? I was outside when a girl came out from one of the dorms. She nearly screamed but i quickly used my charm and motioned her not to make noise. When i told her i was from Augusco and needed to see someone she seemed to understand everything, she goes by the name Moreen. I asked her if she knew Bela, this girl just went back to the dorm and returned with Bela.
Bela was not too happy to see me. It was like she saw her worst enermy, but she did not say a word she just came closer. I started saying everything l had in mind, I begged her and even knelt down begging her for forgiveness. She told me to get up quickly. Then she looked me in the eyes and told me she found someone better. What!! I was speechless for some time then asked her for the guys name, she just went back into her dorm. Moreen was still there, so i asked her if she knew the fellow. She told me it was a Botwe boy(Mfantsipim) but she refused to tell me the name.
That was it, i run frm school to come nd meet a broken heart?. As i was returning to school, i met a bad group of boys ( cape area boys). They always want money, and if u don't have it lol, you're in trouble. The truth I wasn't carrying a lot of money. So I just started running. I got to school safely and thankfully somebody left my dorm door open so i entered smoothly. Nobody was up, i could not sleep, I was a mess. I just sat on my bed thinking about what had happened till the morning siren sounded. I did not even do my duties i just bathed and left. It was a miserable life i lived in school after that.
I started to write to Moreen asking about Bela's new found love, she gave me descriptions but was refusing to tell me the name. I pleaded with her and after several letters she told me the guys name. The funny thing is that i knew him, his name is Allen. He knew about Bela and I,so why will he still date her??.
All the schools in Cape Coast were having a mini-interco( the competitions are not large, and this is before the major inter-colleges). Augusco was to play against Botwe ( Mfantsipim) in a football match. The Cape Coast stadium was packed. The bad blood between the two school is nothing to write home about. So tension was high everywhere, the surprising thing was that some Botwe boys still came to our part of the stadium to see their friends in Augusco. The Augusco boys immediately started beating them ( who sent them?), I had to take a good glance to realize it was Allen they where beating with one of his friends. If you were in my shoes what would you do? I started thinking evil. But on second taught I begged the guys to let them go. They stopped after some minutes ( a couple of minutes). Allen then stood up and followed me out the stadium like a sheep, his friend ran back to the Botwe stands. Allen wanted to thank me but i stopped him immediately. I asked him if he had anything to do with Bela, he was speechless so i took that for a yes. Then i asked him if he knew i was dating her. He started to give excuses but i shut him up with a punch that left me pitying him. After that i just left the stadium. I went directly to Augusco stands. I later learnt that we won the match agains Botwe. It brought me no joy. I was still thinking about Bela.
After a week, the games were still going on, and it was time for table tennis, and all Colleges in Cape would take part. The competitions were to be held in my school, i knew Bela played table tennis and was very good, so i knew she would be coming. I was ready that day. When the Holico bus arrived my heart tripled in beat. What would i tell her? Would she ever forgive me? Well i was about to find out... Or so i taught i did not even get to the assembly hall when a prefect called me, he told me to go and get the health prefect immediately. I went round the school several times before i found the health prefect. By the time i was getting to the assembly hall all the games for Holico were finish oh. What!! But they were not gone yet.. I still had a chance, i could still meet her. When i got to the hall i saw Bela talking to her bro Drogba. I asked him to excuse us but Bela told him to stay.
I cared less at this point, i started to tell her i was sorry. She wanted to leave but i held her hand and pulled her out of the hall. We went behind the hall ( people dnt really go there). I looked her in the eyes there and kissed her. She didn't want to kiss back, she was like a statue. I kissed her again and again until she started kissing back,then we both started crying we were still kissing when i heard a low cough, i turned to meet our school Charplain Fr. Patrick Godfred Appiah face to face.
I don't know how to say this, but this priest was the devil in our school. And he was going to roast me.