Season 4: Episode 3

NB:- In this episode there are some naughty stuff, so if you're not up for that please don't read this. Thanks.
                                   -Legend.

What was he thinking?
He could ambush me and I'll do nothing?
He was funny, you go and gather your friends to come and face me? Don't I also have friends? Some of them could be very dangerous to a person's existence here on earth 😂. Not something to be proud of but connections are important, even if it's with the filthiest of people👌.
Hey, after all you are not to judge anyone right?
I knew he'd seen me, but i still had to act fast.
I picked up my phone and called Rafik.You're wondering who he is right?
Well Rafik is just an ordinary student, but Rafik knows some people in Nima, people I recently met, people who are very dangerous✖️✖️✖️.
Rafik told me the boys will get to Legon campus in just 10 minutes. Nima to Legon campus was not exactly a short distance, 10 minutes paah. Were they going to fly?☹️
People around had noticed what was going on and were trying to tell Bela's boyfriend and his boys to backdown. They pushed through and they advanced towards me, i just stood my ground and set my timer😏. Now the dummy had courage to throw a punch which missed my face. A lot of people had come out to separate the fight. I wasn't even ready to fight but these boys kept pushing me and taking cheap shots, I remained calm. Then i heard the motorbikes 🙂.
I spotted Shatta, one of the Nima guys . I called him, when they saw me they just asked a simple question " Who dey disturb for here?", meaning " who is causing the trouble here". I pointed and before I could finish pointing them out a motorbike chain had hit someone's face and the guy started crying😂 💔. Hard guy hard guy and you're here crying 😂. The people who had come to settle the fight had to run😂. It was what I'd call very bloody.
They beat them nonstop for 30 minutes before the school security could get there, even then the beating continued and nobody tried to get near, not even the security. Then they got on their bikes and left, it was like a dream😂.
Bela's darling was bleeding from his nose and everywhere else, it's like they focused on him a lot😂💔.
I walked away before more trouble came my way✖️✖️✖️
.
Adjoa called me the next day, I don't know how she even got my number, I'd been planning to go see her when the 24 hrs was up. She told me she'd explained everything to Gene, at that moment Gene called. I put Adjoa on hold.
Gene was apologizing for everything, she'd even arranged something for me but I'd have to wait for her to get back.
I told her i loved her. That's not just a word i use for random people. I told her she meant a lot to me and it really hurt me when she doubted me or did stuff like that.
Well, my plan had worked perfectly 🙂❤️.
Surprisingly  Adjoa was still on hold. She begged me to delete the video, that was something that might come in handy whenever she acted up so why would i be fooled like that?
I told her that I'd do it just to get her off my back.
That week everyone kept talking about the Nelson incident, i was happy that my name was not mentioned too much💔. I hated this kind of attention.
It definitely got a lot of girls to focus on me, with all the rumors Bela had already spread it was bad for me💔. People kept starring
at me everywhere and the courageous ones even asked me questions.
Some of the boys were really beat up bad, it would be natural instinct to watch your back. I'd gone to see the Nima boys to thank them.
Always remember that the streets has rules✖️.
That way if anything happened, i could call and they'd come just as before👌.
Gene was going to be back in a week and i was so happy, the wait was finally over✖️✖️✖️. Debaddest came to take me out, he had taken his Mom's car. It was crazy fun, we went almost everywhere and I don't even know how we ended up at Luna bar. A few of Debaddest friends came over to Luna and it was crazy. Debaddest was going to drive so he couldn't drink but as for me💔😂. 
Bela was there💔. When she spotted me she started screaming and shouting. Telling people around me that I nearly killed her boyfriend 😠. Was this even the same girl i dated? Long story short, i tipped a bouncer and he kindly escorted her out👌😂 and the party continued ✖️✖️✖️.
Then i spotted another familiar face,Adjoa.How on earth was she here?
I saw a spark in her eyes when she saw me. She was afraid ☹️. She picked her purse and was making her way towards the exit. I couldn't let her leave just like that. I walked up to her and we left the main bar area cause of noise. Whilst in the lobby I told her i was sorry if my ways were too crude, but then I reminded her she was the one who tried blackmail first👌.
She begged me to delete the video, i felt soo bad i gave her my phone and she deleted it herself🙃. She smiled and asked " Even if I can't have you, can I at least have a kiss?"
She was a beautiful girl, if I wasn't with Gene I'd probably be chasing her anyways so i kissed her. I gave her a deep kiss, one i knew she'd remember for the rest of her life👌.
I pulled her closer so she could smell my fragrance. I wanted it to drive her crazy with lust.... She didn't want to let go, she gently grabbed my groin and Bra Kojo gave her a gentle salute. I pulled away cause I didn't want it to go any further but she pulled me back.
We entered the elevator and kissed our way to the ground floor💔. I didn't even know what was going on, before I realized we were in a car. Apparently it was her car. I never knew she had a car. We were in the back,she was all over me. She whispered " I've dreamt of this every single day since i set eyes on you"
I kissed her on the neck down to her shoulder bone then i put a finger between her skin and the strap of her blouse. I pulled the strap down and freed her arm, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were erect already. I flicked it and it made her twitch  a bit. Then i grabbed the whole boob and took it out. I freed her second arm from the strap and took out that boob too. She leaned forward and i kissed her whilst I gently grabbed her nipples and played with them. She moaned gently. She took the blouse of as if this was a way of telling me she loved what i was doing and she wanted more.
I let my left hand trace it's way from her nipple down, i unbuttoned her denim shorts with a single hand whilst the other still played with her nipple. I let my finger brush her clit a bit and this made her  bend her whole body backwards, this was my cue to enter and i did. I gently stoked with one finger whilst I kissed her, I could see the pleasure on her face. She was so wet. She kissed me hard and i swear i could see tears in her eyes.
She grabbed Bra Kojo as if to check if he was up. She took off my belt and undid my zip, then she had him all to herself she took it slow and it felt damn good, i slapped her ass played with her nipples to get my mind off the bj.
She took a condom out of her purse and put in on me, then she took of her shorts and jumped on me. Because of the way the car seats are, her boobs were in my face as she squatted on the seat hovering over Bra Kojo. I sucked and nibbled a nipple and she moaned out loud in pleasure, then she gently grabbed Bra Kojo form under and gently lowered herself onto him. I pushed him into her and she jerked up almost hitting her head on the roof of the car.
I made sure she felt it deep inside her
I went slow then fast them slow again. She was breathless as i grabbed her right breast and squeezed, i used my left to play with her clit and this almost made her scream.
.
When it was all over she looked at me and asked
" What happens now?"
And that was the same question i was asking myself .

Legend top 5 whilst writing this episode
Life is good - Drake,Future
Who?What! - Travis Scott
G Love - Krept & Konan, Wizkid
War - Drake
Own it - Stormzy,Ed Sheeran,Burnaboy

Please remember to like 🌟
Share on all platforms
.
Snapchat. @victormichael54
Instagram. @iam_legendd