Season 2: Episode 13

Tales of Legend 💉💉💉

Season 2💉💉

Episode 13💉💉💉💉💉💉💉

👑Stephanie👑

Oh my Lord!! What a term this has been.. I missed you all, especially the ladies😇

.

New things, new vhim, same old passion👑

.

So i was still stuck in the car with no idea on getting out. My main fear was that i would b used for rituals. Me paah i dey jey ritual material? The driver was speeding towards the Sakomono beach road, I've heard a lot of stories about ritual murders there🎯. Immediately my heart beat started increasing💣. Lyk 50 beats a second😂 i started praying Hail Mary... 😂. The guy was trying to put the cloth over my nose again, herh how stupid could he be? I punced him on the nose nd he started bleeding immediately, aboanantwi😂😂. With his bleeding nose he was struggling with me in the car 👃. Then the car pulled over in front of a club on the side of the road. I was still struggling with the guy at the back📌. The driver got out and came through the other side of the door nd tried pulling me out, masa, i was nt ready to go anywhere i was nt donr pounding the other guys face like it was fufu😂.

.

.

ADVICE TO KIDNAPPERS

.

Get stong men to do the handling, and please don't cry like babies when your victims are rearranging you face for you😂

.

.

Some other men came and helped the  driver pull me out of the car🎉, the searched for the cloth, found it and covered my nose with it, i tried fighting them but one of them gave me a heavy pucnch on my head, i became weak at once and dizzy, it was there i heard her voice, it was familiar and soothing but i could not see the person🗿. She just came out of the club with some men following her, she was shouthing "leave him alone!" my head was aching, and the noise from her screams were tearing my eardrums apart🔕

.

Then the second blow landed on my head and i was unconscious😷

.

.

I take this opportunity to thank Legends(fans) from all angles giving me love and support. You make me feel like a star, im nowhere yet buh I'll get there soon😊.

I had a dry trought and a terrible headache, i could hardly open my eyes, it felt like seconds toe but i was in a hospital💊.. The same one Rhosy was in, and when i turned my head i was shocked. By mh side way Stephanie Ocansey(Bigups to all Tema Parents old and present students, alsi bigups to all Temasco squad) yeah, by my side was Stephanie, she has been a sister to me, actually my neighbor. She went for a 3 year program  in Germany after college and i had not t seen her in a while i knew she would b back for Uni a what was she doing here👠?

Before i could talk she hugged me. She was shaking me nd my head was completely on fire 🔥 .

.

She told me about how her screams caused other people to come around and help get me out of the hold of the criminals💀, she told me the police was involved now, she even told me she had orders to call an inspector when i woke up, buh she left her phone in her car so she went to get it.

.

I was alone with a terrible headache i tried crossing my eyes but i felt pain everywhere🔥. Then the door opened, i taught it was Steph, but it was someone else, the look in her eyes said it all. She  had come to silence me👎. Is this trully how a legend dies?

😇Watch out for episode 14😇

Tales of Legend 🙌🙌

Keep it trending🔥🔥

Tales of Legend 🙌🙌
Next Episode
https://t.me/talesoflegend
.
For sponsorship call

020 930 3437 or 0244817988

.
For more stories
https://t.me/talesoflegend
.
Follow on IG
@iam_legendd