Season 4 : Episode 13

"Do you love her? Do you really love her?"

It was absolutely none of her business. But she just had a breakdown, we might no still be together but I still cared for her as I would any person. I was not going to be a jerk, I wasn't going to be that guy.

"Yes I love her, I really do"

Maybe I shouldn't have answered,after all she's my ex and deep down it might hurt her.
She was just quiet, didn't say a word. Then she asked
"What went wrong with us?"

She really wanted to open up old wounds? That's what she wanted to do right now?
I'd cheated a lot, I know if you're just reading season 4 you really have no idea.
But that wasn't the problem, I think it was all her dad. Man made our relationship a police case, literally!
Had to run away from my house. Really bad memories.
Deep down I know she knew what went wrong, meeting Gene was the best thing that happened to me, she made me a new person and I know even Bela had noticed that.

We weren't here to talk about an old flame. I had to convince her what happened wasn't her fault.
Things like that eat you up and can permanently scare you.
I kinda felt angry that she'd kept all this a secret and let everyone blame me, but what was I going to do about it?
I had to help her, she really needed it.

I asked about her dad,told her I kinda missed him. Luckily she got the joke and laughed.

"He's okay, out of the country again. We haven't really been talking that much since everything"

That's sad. They were really close.
We kept walking round and I tried to console her, by the time we were both tired of walking she seemed better.
I felt so happy I was able to help her.
She got a taxi and left and I walked back to my place.

I called Gene, she must be anxious.
She didn't pick up, playing hard to get. I called again and this time she did, she handed the phone to her sister and said "tell him I don't want to talk to him"

"Tell her I'm eating this pizza alone and watching the rest of Blood & Water all by myself"

That did the trick, I apologized for taking long,she didn't seem to bother now, she asked if I was serious about the pizza, I told her I was just about ordering and asked which type she'd like.

Blood & Water, now that's a show worth every minute. It was better than I had expected. We got a "little" distracted though.

By a little I mean VERY distracted.
We had been away for hours and it felt like years. She kissed me slowly, putting her arms around me.
With each kiss I craved more.
She whispered into my ear "I like your new perfume"
I thought she'd never notice.
She kissed my neck and slipped her hand into my jeans. She grabbed my "dagger"
She squeezed a bit and continued to kiss me.
She then unzipped my jeans and brought my dagger out.
She played with it a little, put it on her lips and licked the tip before putting the whole thing into her mouth and and swallowing.
I held her hair back so it didn't get into her face, she kept going until I was about to "spray milk" then she stopped.
I kissed her and undid her bra with one hand from the back ( Trust me it's a cool trick, go on YouTube).
She held my dagger again as I sucked on her tit.
She gasped a bit and kissed me back and licked my nipple, it felt so good.
I grabbed a condom from my side table, she took it from me "I'm on the pill now"
Probably a result of the convo with her mom.
I helped her take off her miniskirt and panty.
I brushed a finger down there just to see how wet it was.
I kissed her on the tummy and she giggled, she's so ticklish. I continued to kiss her until my lips were on a slightly moist area.
I licked the head and she wrapped her legs around my head
I flapped my tongue down there until it was getting wetter, then my finger found an opening and went in as I continued to flap my tongue.
It really got drippy down there and her legs tightened around my head. I continued to push my finger in and out of the opening it'd found and she'd started moaning softly, I stretched out my free hand and caressed her breast making sure to pinch her nipple gently and pull it slightly.
She got even more moist down there and my lips were all juiced up.
I focused now on the movement of my finger in and out of the opening, I added another finger and she moaned loudly, this made me proud of my work.
I made sure the movement was in rhythm. I kissed her down there and her moans got louder.
I took my hand off her breast and covered her mouth, I stuck a finger into her mouth and she sucked on it, I then continued to kiss her down there, my fingers going in and out of the opening and my other hand over her mouth as she moaned uncontrollably.
Her hand went into my hair and she pulled so hard, for a moment I feared she'd yank out my hair.
She unwrapped her legs and my head was free.
I brought my fingers out of the opening, and thick milky juice dripped off them. I put them into her mouth and she sucked on them.
She kissed me on the neck and gently stroked my dagger.
Then she opened up and let the dagger find her opening.
It was so moist down there, it was so easy to slide in and keep pushing until the whole dagger was fully immersed in fluid.
At first I filled her gently, slowly stroking to the rhythm of her heartbeat, then as her moans got high  pitched I increased momentum. I kept hitting until her juice got thicker. She was moaning uncontrollably again.
I put my finger down there, just above the opening, I rubbed as my dagger kept cutting deeper.
I saw tears in her eyes as she gasped for breath. I just kept going.
She moaned uncontrollably and I  "sprayed milk"

We just lay there staring into each others eyes.
"I love you"
"I love you too"

The End

Messing with you guys.

I was still asleep when I heard a knock on the door, I felt so lazy, after all I'd been busy for hours, who was it?
Gene was up, she looked at me a giggled
"You lazy boy, it's 10am"
She got out of bed and went to open the door.
"Hi, sorry for coming over so early, I just want to thank Legend for helping out yesterday"

Definitely Bela's voice. This didn't look good, on any level!