Season 3: Episode 12

.
ARODEEZY 🎥
.
.
So why was Genevieve's ex behind the door?? Why was he even invited to the party in the first place??
.
I got off Gene... I was kind of pissed.... She saw it on my face, so she insisted I follow her to the door 🚸...
.
Jason looked surprised to see me, but he overlooked it and gave some fake smile and waved 😒.... I gave him a straight face so he could understand he was interrupting something..
.
He told Gene that Renny ( her friend).... was waiting for her 😭.... I was not really happy with the news 💔...
.
Gene insisted I come with her, I'm kinda creeped out with new people 🤮..... But I followed her... Turns out Renny was at the smoking area with this tall guy.... Wait 😦.... The guy looked like Victor Arodeezy ... You guys know him don't you? Well who doesn't?? 😂 ..... When we got close I actually recognised the guy. It was him... Aro 😟...
.
Genne did the introductions, she introduced me as her boyfriend ..... So turns out Renny was Victor's cousin..... So why didn't I get cool cousins ? 😫 ....
.
Gene went to hug Aro ... I was a bit scared 😅😂... Renny had got Gene this awesome necklace as her birthday gift.... I felt bad... I would have to surprise Gene 🐲..
.
Out of nowhere Jason popped up and said he wanted to talk to Gene alone 🌚..... Gene looked helpless, she told me to stay but I left with Aro and Renny 😒. I wanted to leave immediately but seems Aro read my mind 😂🥀.... He asked whether I didn't like parties ..... I wanted to leave anyway, so I told him I didn't.... Then he said I should stick around... For a person like him, hyped and all.. He was really friendly ❤️.... Renny told me to stay with them.... Truth was, if I had left, I would have looked like a big baby 😂..... Aro really looked innocent..... Never judge a book by it's cover 😂...
.
Boys were doing a drink off
.
🔞 Don't take alcoholic beverages if you're not 18 and above 🔞
.
Some crazy Vodka challenge..... The guy who was the reigning champ had downed three bottles 🙀.... Who drinks 3 bottles of Vodka??? He looked like he was ready to puke anytime soon 😂.We looked as people tried to break his record..... It was funny tho..... People got soo drunk they could not even get out of their chairs 😂..
.
I turned back to look at the smoking area.... I didn't see Gene... Or Jason..... 🤯...... I took Aro's number then left..
I went back to her room and she was not there 💔
.
I was getting a bit worried, so I called her 🧐.... She didn't pic up...  Were they bonking somewhere? 😢
.
Then I called Aro and asked him to call me if her saw her around
.
Where was she??
.
I went to the smoking area and asked the bar man if he'd seen where they went..... He said he'd seen them moving towards the beach 😳.... The beach..... Why did this remind me of my kidnapping? l expected to see them when I got to the beach but I didn't see them around 💔.... I walked around and still no sign..... I called Gene again.. No reply,but i could hear her phone... I ran in that direction... Only to meet Jason and Gene....
.
I nearly collapsed..... Jason was  chocking Gene 🤯..... I kicked him ..... The boy got up, almost unmoved..... I realised he didn't intend to back off without a fight 😡..... We engaged.... The guy was damn strong... In no time I could taste blood in my mouth 😰.... I managed to get him bleeding too but the guy wouldn't just back off 😨......  I don't know where he got it from, but he hit me hard on my head with a rock.... I nearly went cold... I got up a little dizzy but still fully filled with adrenaline.... I had to protect Gene 😡..... I was a gentleman and she was a lady, I had to keep that phyco away....
.
Then I heard a call..... It was Aro's voice.... He was looking for me..... But he was still far away 😫.... When Jason realises he was going to be outnumbered he run 🤬..... And I was in no condition to go after him 😤.... Gene was unconscious 😖.... I felt her pulse and it was a little weak but she was alive ❤️..... Then Arodeezy found us 🙌🏼
.
Later that day
.
We were all at a nearby clinic.... Gene was still unconscious,her sister had come over ,their parents were not in the country... I was  being treated, but it was nothing serious.... My head ached like crazy and I was just thanking God it was nothing serious..... The police could not find Jason.... Which was worrying.... Aro was around..... Two police investigators came over..... They asked a few questions then said I should follow them back to the police station😦.
.
Watch out for the next episode

Tales of Legend 🙌🙌

Tales of Legend 🙌🙌
Next Episode
https://t.me/talesoflegend
.
For sponsorship call

020 930 3437 or 0244817988

.
For more stories
https://t.me/talesoflegend
.
Follow on IG
@iam_legendd