Chapter 4

6lacks POV

Tori_Belle: How bold?

A smirk formed on my lips. How bold? I don't know if it was the weed in my system, but I definitely read that on some freaky shit. I wasn't even on that tip though.

6lack: Bold enough to ask if we can link up today. We didn't really get to talk the other night.

I was chillin in my living room scrolling through channels on tv. Syx would be coming to stay with me on Wednesday, so I really needed Tori to agree to meet with me today. Get Out was playing on one of the channels so I settled for that.

A couple minutes had gone by with no response from Tori. I was feeling kind of nervous.

BUZZ

Tori_Belle: Where you wanna meet?

A sigh of relief escaped my mouth. I didn't know why she had a nigga feeling so tense.

I scratched my head and read her message a few times. Would she think I was trying to fuck if I invited her to my crib? Would it be weird if I asked to go to hers? I just really didn't wanna deal with no paparazzi this early in the day.

Fuck it

6lack: Come to my crib?

Tori_Belle: oh you feeling bold as fuck huh?

I chuckled before I responded to her.

6lack: Chill ma, I ain't even on that tip. I just want to be able to talk to you without interruptions

I waited patiently for her response. As I waited Chris was finding out that Rose had indeed dating other black guys before.

Tori_Belle: Send me your address

Tori's POV

I couldn't believe I was really in my car driving over to this nigga's house. Gem would actually kill me if she found out about this. Although I had no intention on telling her, so all would be fine. I had driver side window down and the radio on full blast as I sped down the freeway. I was about fifteen minutes away from his place.

What the fuck am I doing?

I started to feel nervous once the GPS said that I'd be pulling up in 3 minutes. A large house came into view and I assumed it was his. It was big, but it wasn't too flashy. I slowly pulled in front of the big black gate and pushed the call button on the gate and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello," his voice came through the speaker.

"H-hey, it's Tori," I stuttered.

He buzzed me in and the gates started to open slowly. I pulled my car into his drive way. The drive way lead to a four car garage. As I was exiting my car the front door of the house open and Mr. Valentine stood in a red Tommy Hilfiger sweater, a black Balenciaga hat, jeans and black vans.

"Hi," I said feeling flushed as I approached him.

"Hey, come on in," he said as he ushered me into the house.

He lead me to his living room. It was decked out in black and white furniture. There was a huge window with a clear view of the city. I did a 360 around the room. The house was huge, but it wasn't overwhelming.