Chapter 9

Saturday Night

6lack's POV

Once again I found myself at a club with the boys. I didn't even know what the name of the club was; I hopped in Terrence's car for a ride and ended up three shots in. The set up of this one was a little different.

The VIP area was on the main floor, but in a roped off corner of the club. Within the VIP area was four different sections. We were in the section that was closest to the dance floor.

"We inviting some girls over or what?" T questioned over the loud music.

I laughed, "Nigga we only been in here for fifteen minutes, can you chill?"

Terrence rolled his eyes at me, "Whatever, I'm getting me some girls."

Terrence disappeared in the crowd in while the rest of us chilled in the section.

"What's up with you and ol girl?" Benny asked.

I looked at him in confusion, "Who? Jaycina?"

"No nigga. The shorty from Waffle House," he corrected me.

I was silent. Benny came off as if he didn't really know anything, but that nigga was observant as hell.

"You bet not lie to me. It's pictures of you and her all on The Shade Room's Instagram," Benny stated.

I sucked my teeth, "Ain't nothing going on with us man."

Benny folded his arms over his chest, "You don't just be inviting girls to the studio man. There's something."

"No, there's nothing."

"Ok," Benny said as smirk spread across his lips. "Invite her out tonight then, if you ain't getting at her I definitely will."

I rolled my eyes at him, "You're disgusting. I'll invite her, but I'm laughing right in your face when she reject your lame ass."

I pulled out my phone to send Tori a message on Instagram.

6lack: You wanna come out tonight??

My phone buzzed in my hand a few seconds later.

Send me the location Mr. Valentine

I couldn't help but smile. I probably looked like a goofy ass nigga, cheesing over some girl. I sent her the location and she responded that she would see me shortly.

Tori's POV

I didn't want to take Gem's stank ass to the club with me, but I did against my better judgment.

"I swear to God, if you get drunk again I'm sending your ass home in an Uber and enjoying the rest of my night," I said as we drove to the address Ric had sent me.

"I won't, I won't! Shit I can't afford to, I'm on a mission," Gem said as she applied red lip stick to her lips.

I rolled my eyes, "What mission are you on Gem."

I pulled in to the parking lot of the club and parked as close as I could to the entrance. As we exited my car and made our way to the door Gem giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"You look like a fucking teenager," she laughed even harder.

I looked down at my black tank top and black leather skirt.

"I don't see anything wrong with my outfit, at least I ain't come out here in a fucking bathing suit," I said, throwing shade at her

"Shut up," she said.

We paid the club entry fee and weaved through the sea of bodies. After a while I spotted where the VIP area was

"This way!" I instructed Gem to follow me over the loud music.

We made it to the section and was let in after we were given the okay from Ric.

"You never answered my question," I said to Gem.

"About what?" She yelled over the music.

"What's your mission?" I asked her again.

She locked her eyes on Ric like he was a target, "If I told you, I'd have to kill you."