Chapter 3 - Good bye home.

Enjoy my Lovelies.

CHAPTER 3.

I wake to the sound of heavy snoring and the feel of dried drool on my mouth. I try to move but realise Bree is lying heavily on top of me. I do the only normal thing possible and flip her. I turn myself over on the couch and with a loud thud she hits the floorboards.

"What the hell Callie!" She grumbles, rubbing her eyes and looking up at me. I yawn loudly and groan at the dryness of my throat. I kick my legs off the couch and stand up, stretching my arms above my head and ignoring the clicking sounds coming from my joints. Bree stands up also and shuffles lazily into the kitchen.

"Want some coffee?" She yawns while taking out two cups, already knowing my answer.

"Thanks," I reply, swiping my hot coffee away from her as soon as she's done. She stirs hers quickly and chucks her spoon into the piled up sink. I take a big gulp of my drink and feel an ease of my dry throat, only for it to come back straight away.

"Remind me why people get drunk?" I ask Bree, giving myself a mental face palm.

"To hook up with hot guys without having to go on millions of dates only to find out the guy sucks," she answers me, smirking into her coffee.

"Dates can be fun."

"How would you know?" She retorts, her bedhead sticking up In all directions.

"I go on dates!" I protest, putting my hand to my heart, letting my mouth drop open for emphisis. Bree puts her hand under my chin and shuts my mouth.

"Honey, I hate to break it to you but you're 'Lil' miss boring,'' She says, tilting her head to side, waiting for my response.

"I went out with you last night," I huff, rolling my eyes.

"Because I made you! Seriously Cal, when was the last time you went on a date? Or hooked up?" She holds her coffee cup in one hand and rests her other hand on her hip.

"I'm not that type of girl, Bree. You know that. I never have been. Plus all the guys who want to hook up at bars are either perverts or players. I don't do either."

"You don't do anyone. That's my point, babe. You have to get your head, ass, boobs and the rest of your delectable body in the game!" She exclaims, throwing her hand up in the air.

"You're sad," I tell her, shaking my head while a smile threatens my lips.

"And you're going to die an old maid who's only love is to her fifty cats." She downs the rest of her coffee and walks into the living room. I gulp the rest of the contents in my cup and closely follow.

"I dibs first shower!" I burst when once the idea appears in my head.

"Bitch, I was about to say that!"

"You snooze, you lose," I say, smirking at her.

"I lose you bruise!" She shouts, punching me harshly in the arm.

"Hey!" I exclaim, clutching the red patch on my arm. "That hurt."

"Good." She smiles at me, then turns around to sulk in her room. . I roll my eyes at her back and walk into the bathroom, turning the shower on to a nice warm temperature.

I yank my clothes off and take a look at my face in the mirror. My makeup from last night decided to do me a favour and turn me into a panda! I grab a makeup wipe and scrub all evidence of ever wearing the stuff off my face. Once that was done I jump into the warm shower and furiously scrub at my skin, lathering myself with my favourite lavender scented scrub. I have a quick shave and turn the water off, wrapping myself in a white towel. I grab a smaller towel and wrapped my damp hair in it, making myself a turban. I brush my teeth and gargled mouthwash, spitting it back into the sink. I open the door and walked down to my room, passing Bree's room as I go. Woo woo! I turn around and spot Bree leaning against her door frame. She just wolf whistled at me. I mean, seriously?