• Practice •

No, he did not just-

I shook my eyes wide open at his question, almost dropping my jaw.

"J-Jungkook what did you just say??" I asked him, looking at him desperate for his answer.

"You know how to kiss, then why can't I practice on you? You can tell me if I'm doing good Noona." He jumped in excitement with his own suggestion, his cheeks turning bright red.

Oh goodness

What do I tell him??

"L-Listen Jungkook, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but siblings don't kiss like that," I said to him.

His excited expression suddenly became dark and disappointed.

"But Noona, we used to kiss all the time." He looked at me with teary eyes, "don't you love me anymore?"

Jungkook looked so hurt, his eyes were watering and he clenched his fits, while he was looking at me with desperate eyes.

He was right, we did use to kiss every day.

Every day, whenever we wanted, wherever we wanted and however we wanted.

But as we've been growing older, those days become distant memories.

"Jungkook, we're older now, and.. kissing just seems wrong for us to do now." I looked down, then up at his face again and into his eyes that were now drowning in tears.

"J-Jungkook-ah... please stop crying, what's wrong??"

I tried to talk to him, but he just kept sobbing in his seat.

"Do you want ice cream? What do you want, I'll get you whatever you want if you stop crying." I begged him.

It hurt me so bad to see my younger brother cry, and it hurt, even more, to know it was because of me.

Jungkook started moving his body, that's still tied with his seatbelt, towards me and then grabs my face softly.

He suddenly placed his soft warm lips on mine.

My mind went blank, it was as if my hands were frozen, that I couldn't move a muscle.

I couldn't think straight, it felt as if all the air was leaving my lungs and I couldn't breathe properly.

My own brother was kissing my lips..

He pulled away slowly after a few seconds, leaving my face bright red with warm skin and a frozen body.

"J-JUNGKOOK." I widened my eyes after realizing what had just happened.

"How did I do?" He asks me, smiling brightly as his eyes were shining in the sun.

I touched my lower lip with my finger, still trying to snap back to reality after what had just happened.

"Y-You did great, she'll definitely love you." I smiled at him, trying to ignore the awkward situation he put me in.

"Thank you so much, Noona" Jungkook jumped in and hugged my body tight in his arms, pressing his chest against mine.

I hugged him back, happy that he was over all that kissing talk.