• Forgive me •

Oh no.

I look up from underneath the table, staring straight into the air, my cheeks burning red as my heart had almost skipped a beat.

Jungkook's face started looking really pale, but his cheeks turned red, he puffed up his cheeks and widened his eyes, even more, making them large and big.

I had accidentally hit my leg against the part of him that hurts the most on a boy.

Our parents didn't bother to notice either mine or Jungkook's facial expression, they just continued eating their food, not stealing a single glance at us.

I couldn't hold it in, I felt sorry, but I couldn't help but grin with my mouth closed, almost cracking up laughing.

Jungkook, who was in slight pain, looked over at me with mad eyes.

"I'm sorry," I whispered in his ear, trying my very best to hold in my storm of laughter.

He gave me a look, a look I knew the way to fucking well, it was his little devilish smile that showed he was planning revenge.

Jungkook took his arms up again, grabbing his fork and knife and continued to eat peacefully.

I guess he changed his mind?

I grabbed my glass of water but quickly regretting my decision.

Oh, how wrong I was.

Jungkook pushed his arm a little too far towards me, making his elbow hit right against my breast.

My eyes widened and I had almost yelled in pain, dropping my water on the table, making it spill all over.

"Hey! Vivian what are you doing??" My dad asked and almost jumped up from the chair as the water had spilled over him.

"I-I" I tried speaking, but my guilt builds up in my stomach as I was about to say anything.

"Go get something to clean up with." My mom said, pointing to the kitchen.

My anger was boiling up, knuckles white from clenching my fist too hard, and gritted teeth from the effort to remain calm.

I got up, turning my back at them on my way out.

My hands fumbled around the kitchen to find something, anything, just something I could use to clean up with and then leave.

I felt a finger on my shoulder, and when I knew who was behind me, my blood heated up with pure anger.

My face was red with suppressed rage, and when Jungkook even set a finger on my shoulder, I swung around and mentally snapped.

"WHAT NOW!?" I yelled at his face, making his big brown eyes widen.

"I-I wanted to help you." Jungkook stuttered, trying to grab the cloth from my hand.

I had had enough now, one thing was to hit me in my boob, but to come back and make me boil even more... big mistake.

Jungkook trailed his hand up from my wrist to my shoulders and stopping on my cheek, cupping it.

"Forgive me" he whisper.

"Leave this fucking kitchen before I grab a knife and cut that hand off," I warned, teasing him by reaching my hand towards the drawer.

A filthy dirty smirk crept onto Jungkook's lips as he looked at my hand.

"How about you cut that tongue off, you won't need it with such an attitude." He said, grabbing my wrist hard.

"Ouch, stop that," I whined and tired hitting him with my other hand.

All I wondered at that moment was, where the hell did my pure little brother go?

His eyes grew dark and wild, just like they did back in my room.

I felt my anger rise even more at the moment, as a strong tension grew between him and I.

"Let go of me, son of a bitch!" I yelled to his face, but to my disappointment, it only made his grip harder around my wrist.

Normally I would never even consider yelling or cursing at my younger brother, but at this moment I just couldn't help it.

"I'll let you go, but only if you kiss me first."

At that moment, I had completely dropped my jaw.

Did he just- no, not again, this can't be happing

My younger brother had asked for a kiss, and this time, it wasn't for his practice.

"You're not getting a kiss, it isn't deserved." I made my eyes small while looking straight into his.

"Guess you're not getting out then." He put his whole weight on me, making it nearly completely impossible to escape his grip.

I sighed deeply.

"Fine," I breathe out heavily "I'll give you a kiss then."

Jungkook's eyes began to get filled with lust, his face lighting up with joy, he slowly started learning into my lips.

This isn't wrong,

It's just a kiss between siblings,

We used to do this every day.

No one thought that was wrong,

So why would it be now?

Jungkook was suddenly stopped by the voice of my mother calling from the living room.

"Is someone coming to clean this up or what??" She yelled with a hint of anger in her voice for making her wait on us.

Jungkook turns his eyes back to mine, licking his bright red lips "we'll finish this later."

He said before grabbing the cloth from my hand and returned to the living room.

oh my lord.

_____
{author}

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Damn 2018 went fast, I hope y'all had a great day.

Sorry this chapter was a bit short but I wanted to end it a little earlier.

Next chapter will be posted today as well, so don't forget to stop by and read it❤️