• Our truth •

My heart dropped deep down as I saw Jungkook standing there next to Jimin. I was fully aware that he was afraid of those people, he didn't go among them. Especially not Namjoon, who he had always had a disgust towards ever since he found out what he did.

It wouldn't surprise me if Namjoon had learned himself how to manipulate people into thinking he's the good guy. But why should they believe him, it's obvious he has problems, not only physically but mentally.

No one knew whatever caused him to be that way, somehow, his whole personality changed one day.

"At a loss of words, huh?" Namjoon pulled his sleeves up and raised an eyebrow sarcastically, a wide smirk beginning to form on his plump lips. The sight made me sick. All the boys standing there behind my ex-boyfriend was blindly and willingly going straight into his trap. I made it my plan to get them out of that sickening madness Namjoon was tricking them into.

I and everyone else knew Namjoon wasn't well, his illness was still unknown to me but it was clear something was totally off with him.

"Jungkook," I turn my head towards my brother standing beside Jimin, my voice almost cracking. He leans his head up for his eyes to meet mine, it was clear that he was looking awfully guilty, embarrassed that I had caught him with one of my known to be worst enemy.

"I-I, Vivian." His voice was breaking apart as he desperately tried forming words to say, anything he could use as a shameful excuse. Knowing I would hate him after this broke my heart, we had recently just gotten out of our latest argument, and I surely wasn't ready for a new one. Jungkook was the person I always find it tough to hate, even being mad at him felt strange and not right.

"Don't even try to save yourself, Jungkook, just know I won't be coming back when he fails you." I spat, looking straight into his eyes with rage and coldness, trying my absolute best not to show any sign of emotion towards him, even though I was filled with them and they were begging to burst out at the moment.

"Wait," Jungkook instantly ran over to grab my upper arm tightly, stopping me in me from leaving the soundless room. I couldn't believe what he had done, my very own brother, or whatever I'll call him now, had gone behind me back once again and joined peace with the most cold-hearted person in the school. "There is something I must tell you, Vivian."

Jungkook reached in his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper, starting to nervously fumbling with it. He was breathing hard and very loudly, making it even more audible since everyone had gone quiet behind us. He folds out the paper in his hands, turning it around hesitantly for me to read it.

At the moment my words stopped my heart began breaking slowly and tortuously.

There in front of me stood my beloved Jungkook, revealing a note in his hands that I instantly could recognize, my body started to feel numb and heavy along with my heartbeat which was now outshouting Jungkook's heavy breathing.

"I don't think it's normal for siblings to be kissing each other on the lips, don't you agree?"

He then lowers the paper.

"Forgive me." He begs, pulling out yet another note that almost caused my heart to stop immediately.

"Doesn't feel nice to be left alone, I bet you miss 'someone's' lips and touch?"

He didn't need to show me more, it was already clear what he wanted to tell me.

My body was frozen, heart beating faster and louder than ever, an unexplainable pain rushed through my body which might have been the heartbreak I felt at the moment. I could barely breathe as I stood straight up facing a teary Jungkook in front of me.