• Friction •

I slammed the door to my bedroom and lazily plopped down on my bed.

Jesus, I never knew I could get so angry at him

My heart was beating uncontrollably as I thought of his request once again "I'll let you go, but only if you kiss me first"

Deep down I knew that it wasn't quite normal between siblings to kiss like that, especially at this age.

People found it cute when we kissed as kids, they just thought we loved each other very much

And boy we did.

We had always had such an unbreakable bond between us, even how mad we could get at each other, the day would never end before we had forgiven each other.

Tons of guilt began to build up in my stomach as I thought of how I talked to him early.

I had been cursing and yelling straight to his face, it made me feel so bad.

There was nothing I hated more than arguing with him, it was an absolute hell to see him sad.

Instead of laying here and crying, I wanted to go and make up with him.

That's it, i quickly set off and ran with full speed to Jungkook's room that was at the end of the hall.

I faced the door, my face creased and my fists closed so tight I can feel the sweat trapped inside them.

That's when I hear a sound that almost stopped my heart.

From the other side of the room is a sobbing sound, like a small child who had lost his mom. Except there was no small child in the room, only my seventeen-year-old brother.

I stood outside his door in dead silent, not making a single sound.

I held my breath as I listened to his crying, and all I knew was that it was my fault.

"Jungkook?" I knocked on his door, slowly stepping inside his room where he was sitting on the edge of his bed. He had his face buried in his hands, leaning his elbows on his knees.

His room was filled with posters of random players, in the middle was the bed he was sitting in, a few shelves filled with video games and tv next to them.

As I stepped inside, he quickly turned his gaze towards me, using his sleeve to cry his running tears.

"J-Jungkook, are you okay??" I felt my heart beat rise within seconds, looking into his eyes that were all red and puffy from crying.

"Vivian, what are you doing here?" He asked, tempting to get up from the bed and walk to me, but I quickly sat down next to him.

"I didn't want to end the day before you and I made up, we'd never do that." My lips were trembling as I struggled to keep my tears from falling.

My younger brother looks at me, separating his arms and reaching out to hug me.

He started to smile.

A deep curve on his lips makes the world stop around him. A smile that brings back a million memories in a split second. His eyes brightening up skips a beat.. he has that kind of smile that makes you feel happy about being alive, making you just a bit more human.

I didn't waste a single second on hugging him back with all I had, wrapping my arms around his torso and digging my nails into his back.

I placed my head in his neck and buried my nose into his skin, smelling his mesmerizing scent.

Jungkook had his arms around me as well, he kept moving closer even though there was no possible space left between our bodies.

I just couldn't get close enough to him.

I couldn't get enough of him.

I wanted him to be closer to me.

"Hold me tighter, please," I begged him, pressing my little body against his.

He looks up from my shoulder and stared deep into my eyes before starting his next action.

Jungkook grabbed my thighs with his big hands and lifted him up on his lap on the bed we were sitting in.

I didn't even care how wrong the position looked, I just wanted to feel closer to him. I adjusted on his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist and literally clued my body to his, snuggling into his neck with my hand in his ruffled soft hair.

We both let out deep breathing, closing our eyes and embracing each other's bodies in what felt like an eternity.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you," I said, still my face in his neck, he just smelled so wonderful.

"I'm sorry I elbowed you in the boob." He giggled slightly and caressed my head.

I felt so small in his embrace, like a little baby, even though I was two years older than Jungkook, I felt like his little sister at this moment. Maybe even as his lover.

"And I'm sorry I accidentally hit your groin." Now I was the one giggling into his neck, holding him even tighter than before.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just happy you aren't mad at me anymore." He said and kissed my head.

I had never felt this close to him, and I don't think we had ever been that close before, physically.

Jungkook began driving his hands up and down my back, leaving them at my waist and tugging on my shirt.

It was like he didn't know where to put his hands, he kept placing them on either my waist, thighs or hips.

Was I making him uncomfortable? Maybe he was sitting uncomfortably.

He kept bucking his hips up and down underneath me, adjusting his position but still holding me in place.

His grip was hard and tight around me, it felt like sharp claws digging into my thin skin.

"J-Jungkook."

He didn't answer, he didn't even bother to look up, he kept his head perfectly fine buried into the crook of my neck, I could feel him slowly breathing against it.

It was as if I wasn't there, only my body but not my soul, he didn't listen to me, neither did he answer my questions.

"Hey! Listen to me." I held his shoulders with my hands, shaking his body and fumbled with his hands that were still glued to my hips.

He looks up, slowly tilting his head to the side and said, "you smell delicious."