• Bond with me •

This girl must know what she's doing.

Clare straightened her back, smacking her over-glossed lips together and smiled a ridiculous wide smile at me as if she had already gotten my agreement.

My instinct had never failed me once, never once in my life, and right now something was telling me we shouldn't become too close friends. Even though my brother might like her, I just couldn't bring myself to bond with that girl.

"Your oppa?" I raised my eyes brows at her, while she just continued smiling stupidly like nothing she did was bothering me.

"Well, it's almost as if it was official anyways, you do know he isn't all yours to keep hun." Claire said, the sass in her voice could so clearly be heard, and it wasn't like she was trying to hide it. "Jungkook can have a girlfriend if he wants to."

My inside was burning up with anger, my fists had turned white from clenching them too hard. It was a strong and uncontrollable rage building up inside me, and I knew it would be hard keeping it up much longer. But I held the mask, Hoseok and probably also half of the school were still here.

"Of course he can, it's just not gonna be you." I smiled to her and swung my hair behind my shoulder, Hoseok almost cracking up behind me. I bet he enjoyed the show I performed for him.

"So you think you can stop me, unnie?" She mocked, "you're gonna have to get used to me, if you like it or not, I'm gonna date your brother now or later."

It was right before Hoseok had to hold me back from jumping on top of Claire to rip that filthy smirk off of her pouty thick lips. I stare right rage into her dark blue eyes, her dimples getting more and more viable as the smirk grew wider on her mouth.

"Bond with me," Claire says as the last thing before she walked past Hoseok and I, giving me one last glance as she leaves the hallway.

My face was still bright red in anger, my lips were pursed and my fists were clenched tightly while the muscles in my body were tense and tightened. "Damn, I never knew I could get so mad."

"Me neither, cutie." Hoseok finally let out a hysterical laugh, his eyes almost watering as he looks at me with a funny expression. I must've really looked hilarious I guess.

Everything still felt as if my head was spinning around, the rage that had built up was slowly cooling down.

"bOnd wiTh mE" I mimicked Claire's voice mockingly, throwing my hair behind my head and rolled my eyes in irritation. Hoseok laughed at my strange behavior, nodding his head in agreement that Claire really did sound bitchy.

"What a shame your brother fancies her."

Though he was right with his accusation, I still felt that same weird feeling when he called Jungkook my brother. Somehow, the word didn't seem to fit him anymore. My feelings were triggering me and it felt shameful. In one moment I wanna call him mine, another moment I wanna leave him to himself and let him go fuck his life up. But I couldn't do that, I still cared about him, even though he was willingly giving himself to the devil called Claire Stewart. 

"Hoseok!" A voice suddenly called out my best friend's name, causing him to immediately turn around himself towards the direction the voice called from.

It wasn't hard to recognize that voice.

"Namjoon!" Hoseok suddenly had a wide smile plastered on his face, his eyes becoming smaller as his the corner of his mouth began to widen more and more. Suddenly, it was as if his whole mood had changed.

Confusion filled my head with thoughts, especially on why he'd look that happy to see him all of a sudden. After all, Hoseok had been one of the only people standing with me when Namjoon cheated on me. My best friend hated him as much as I did.

At least I thought so, until I saw his eyes brighten up as Namjoon called out his name.

The two boys meet in the middle, Namjoon bringing his arms out for Hoseok to join him in a tight hug. The sight looked beyond terrifying.

I couldn't put my finger on what exactly was happening in front of my eyes, the sight of my best friend hugging my absolute most hated person, it didn't make sense to me.

"You look so surprised, Noona," Namjoon mocked my brothers voice as a wide smirk spread across his plump lips. Instantly my muscles tensed up as he called me that, that one name he had absolute no reason to call me.

"Hoseok," I call out my friends name, not wanting to respond to Namjoon standing with his arm around Hoseok, looking like he had won the lottery. "What are you doing?"

It was clear my voice sounded incredibly pathetic, but honestly somehow, I felt utterly betrayed seeing my best friend standing their with my ex-boyfriends arm over his shoulder.

"Why don't you come join us for a cigarette, babygirl?" Namjoon said before pulling his arm back from Hoseok's shoulder, starting to walk in my direction with long steps.

He had his hair pulled back, revealing his beautiful forehead, hands in his pocket while continuing with his fast steps coming towards me, the filthy smirk still holding his lips.

Before I could look back, his tall figure stood straight in front of mine, looking down at me like I was his pray. He was uncomfortably close to me, and every second passing by under his gaze had my heart beating faster if it was even possible by now.

Namjoon's long fingers danced slowly across my jawline, reaching my chin and held it tightly between his fingers. His breath was almost hitting my face as the distance between us kept getting less and less.

"I'll keep collecting all your lovely little friends if you don't start to realize your mistake, babygirl." Namjoon whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine, the hairs rising on my arms. His hand was now caressing my cheek with slow and careful movements.

"Even if it means I'll have to take your little lover away from you." He whisper, pulling himself back from me and looked back at the small crowd, then back at me again.

Suddenly I recognize a familiar figure next to Jin, which caused me to stop up and observe the situation.

"Jungkook?"

_____
{author}

Hello my babies, I'm very sorry to tell you that I'll be having my exchange partner coming Denmark soon, which means I won't have much time to post. She'll only be here for a week, so it won't be long, but I'll do my best to find time to update ❤️