• Under pressure •

"What am I gonna tell mom and dad?"

I nervously bite my lips in an attempt to hide the fact that I was extremely scared. Something like a tattoo, and right under my collar bone, it'll be impossible to hide.

"The truth." Jungkook gracefully circled his arm around my waist, bringing my body closer to him in the process.

If I was gonna tell my parents the truth about my brother's name on my body, then he'd have to tell me the truth as well about his conversation with my ex-boyfriend.

"Jungkook?"

My bother turned his head towards me as we kept walking on the slender path on our way home.

"Something to ask, Noona?"

Actually yes, but even though it was quite obvious what I wanted to ask, I was still too coward to do so.

He had been hiding too much for me lately, his sudden mood changes, the strange looks he gives me in school. His eyes looked distant.

"Do you know anything about the picture on mom's writing desk?" I asked him, trying not to make any of my nerves show.

"What picture?" Jungkook frowned confused, clearing knowing absolutely nothing about what I was asking him.

"The picture of a man, woman, and a little girl. Haven't you ever seen it before? It laid openly on her desk for anyone to see."

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, tilting his head like he was caught off guard with my question. Even I was shocked he hadn't seen it before, he's always sneaking around in mom and dad's room.

"It must be an old photograph of our parents or something." Jungkook guesses, bringing an arm over my shoulder and leaning his weight on mine.

"The man wasn't our father Jungkook, but the woman was our mom and I'm sure the little girl was me," I spoke hesitantly, unsure of how much I should spill to him since my brother had always been a bit nosy.

"It would be a bit strange for mom to have a photograph taken with you and some other man, a man that isn't our father." Jungkook looked down at me, slowly brushing his hand up and down my bare arm.

"Yeah, do you think I should ask mom about it?" Jungkook responded with a little nod with his head, still holding his arm around my shoulder as we walked through the streets.

All this confusion with the photograph had started some strange thoughts in my head, could that man possibly be my father? And if so, was our father only a replacement?

My thoughts were caught off by a familiar face in the near distance, a group of people standing together. Among them, I saw a too well-known figure standing in the very same position as always. Playboy pose.

"Namjoon?" I called out his name, not too loud, but clear enough for him to hear it. His tall body was leaned up against the lamppost while a smaller group of people surrounded him. Everyone seemed to be laughing and enjoying each other's company until I had called out his name.

"We should go," said Jungkook with a shaky voice, as if he was scared to continue the walk we always walked. Could it possibly be because of the person we were about to cross?

Once again I landed my eyes on the tall bit in the near distance, a smile flashed across his face from beneath reams of hair. It created slight dimples on his slightly tanned face, he had skin like porcelain, beautiful and fragile. Even though the smile was gone quickly, it was still there.

The stare he'd give people was so cold and emotionless as if his eyes could drill through a living human just by one single glance. Strangely, he hadn't always been that way, but at some point, he started changing his behavior drastically.