• Picture •

"Thanks for listening." I thanked Jimin before returning to class. The teacher did seem to notice I wasn't there in the first classes.

Lucky that teacher was Jin, and he couldn't even hurt a fly.

"I'm sorry I haven't shown up, I had to take care of some personal problems, Sir." I apologized to my teacher.

"Don't worry about it, Vivian, please return to your seat," Jin said and stroked my cheek slightly. Such a flirt he was.

To my huge relief, I didn't have any classes with my brother today, my plan was simply to never speak a word to him again. But of course I wouldn't last long, it was just, for now, I needed some space from him.

Jimin seated himself beside me as usual, letting himself fall onto the desk with fatigue. The poor boy never got any sleep, even our teacher knew, that's why Jimin never got in trouble for taking a few naps in the lessons.

My head was still spinning around and pounding harshly from this mornings headache. It was a struggle to concentrate.

I didn't pay much attention to the whole lesson, even though Jin's classes were my favorites.

Suddenly, I feel a light tap on my left shoulder. I titled my head up to see Jin standing beside me, his body bend over my desk. "You should go home." He whispered.

°°°°°°°

"Ugh" I let out a long exhausting groan and I threw myself on the couch. Thanks to my teacher I could go home early, my head still hurt a bit from this morning.

There was still a few hours left of school, which gave me around two hours before my brother would arrive at home.

He was probably doing well in school, he had always been a top student. Most of the things he learned from me, but he seemed to still find it easier to get better grades.

It didn't bother me, I was proud of him for doing his very best.

I turn my head towards the corner of the living room, where I had placed all my art supplies. It was a great hobby of mine to paint, that had been my greatest skill for a few years now.

Maybe I should do something, just to make the time pass faster before Jungkook would be home.

(Jeon Jungkook POV)

"I'll call you later, Kookie." Claire hugged me very tightly, almost pressing all the air out of me.

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow." I waved her goodbye as she left the school ground, smiling widely while she kept her big eyes on me.

Claire was cute, indeed, but also a tiny bit clingy.

Even though I wanted to procrastinate as much as possible, there was no denying I had to face my older sister at the end of the day.

When she and I would argue, we'd never go to bed without making up. Yesterday, the very first day without apologizing or forgiving each other. It felt horrible.

Slowly, I twist the doorknob to the front door, hoping I wasn't going to face her instantly.

All the lights were turned off, the couch was empty, the tv was also turned off. Usually, I would find her in front of the screen, but not today.