• Suit •

I couldn't believe my brother's words.

I didn't want to believe what he had just asked me was true.

"Jungkook, what are you asking me to do?" I asked him as my eyes started becoming glossy with tears, my cheeks were pure red with embarrassment.

"I'm asking you to do it with me, Vivian since you love me and that's what lovers do." His body was glued to mine and he kept sucking up the space left between us.

Lovers.

He had called us lovers.

My brother seemed confused like he didn't know what he wanted. He had a date tonight, but still, he was sitting here asking me for stuff siblings should never consider doing.

"Jungkook were not lovers, you and Claire are lovers."

I felt myself cringe calling them that, Jungkook had never had a lover before and it felt weird to call him a lover for the first time.

"It's only a date, Vivian, Claire and I aren't together." He said while fixing his tie as if he had nothing else to fumble with.

"Well, it doesn't bother me anyways." I turn my head to the side, looking out the window, only to avoid any kind of eye contact with my brother, it somehow felt awkward.

"Noona, look at me." I felt my brothers hands on my cheek, turning my head to face him, though I didn't want to at the moment.

His hands that I had been missing so badly was now sliding down to hold my waist, pressing himself closer against me so the space between us got closer and closer within seconds.

"Jungkook, you should go."

It hurt my heart to tell my brother to leave, I never did such things.

"Do you really want me to?"

No

"Do you want me to leave your room right now, Vivian?"

Of course not

"Yes, you should go Jungkook, you have a date to pick up," I said, but nothing, not a single piece of me wanted my brother to leave this room.

Jungkook leaned into my ear, bringing his body closer to mine in the process, "I know you don't want me to leave, Vivian."

His voice almost sounded seductive in a way, and I had no clue why he would use that tone on me.

There was something in me I couldn't explain, that always made me unable to resist him, no matter if we were lovers or family, I couldn't say no to him.

He grabbed me by the waist, pulling me up close against his chest. His hand gently glided through my hair, as he looked at me in a way he had never looked at a girl before.

His eyes were candles in that night, their light a spark of passion... desire.

As a small but teasing smile crept upon his face, goosebumps lined my skin, not the kind that one gets in the cold, but the kind one gets when nothing else matters except right here, right now.

He looked extremely good in his suit, the way it made him look so manly and grown up, no girl would be able to resist that.

Claire surely was a special and lucky girl.

"What are your eyes gazing at?" I teased him and held his chin so he'd look into my eyes.

"Vivian, did Namjoon ever take something from you?" My brother asked while his hands glued them selfs to my body.