• Family dinner •

"Mom, dad? You're home?" I got up from the couch and headed towards the door.

There my parents were standing, both of them with all their suitcases.

"We came home a little earlier since we really wanted to spend time with you and Jungkook." My mom said.

I sighed, still a little disappointed that they didn't call me to tell that they'd be home already.

"I'm happy about that, but you should've called me," I said to them.

"I'm sorry, yeah we should've called, but we wanted to surprise you." My dad said.

"Nice surprise," I said, turning around as I left the room, going up the stairs to my room.

Ugh, even when they try they just can't make me happy, they're never there for either Jungkook or me.

Especially Jungkook, who needs his parents.

They're literally leaving me to raise him.

I laid down in my bed, thinking and thinking. I pull my blanket over my head, only letting my nose show up.

Suddenly it knocked on my door.

"Noona? Are you in here?" The door opened revealing a tired Jungkook.

"Have you studied all day?" I asked him, getting up from my bed, walking towards the door.

He nodded his head, yes, giving me a pouty face.

"A boy is exhausted, huh?" I walked up to him.

"Ahh yes Noona, can I please sleep in here?" He learned his body up against mine, wrapping his lazy arms around me.

"It's only 6 pm, Jungkook." I giggled at him, hugging his tired body back.

He hummed on my shoulder and buried his face into my neck.

I could feel his tried, slow relaxing breathing hitting my skin.

He felt like a little baby to me, even though he was much taller than me, I still couldn't deny the fact that he looked so small to me.

But that might just be me.

God, he's almost a grown man, I should really stop treating him like a baby.

"Can we please take a nap together?" He mumbled against my neck.

His warm breath sends shivers down my spine, he ran his slender fingers through my hair, chuckling with a low voice. He's always so playful.

He always had a fetish for playing with my hair, which I found extremely adorable.

"Ah, Jungkook stop it." I pinched his arm, trying to make him let go of my body, his weight on top of mine was extremely heavy.

"Hmm, you wish"

Jungkook began taking steps towards me, making me back away further and further into the room, his gaze looked so serious, but with a hint of playfulness.