• Don't cry •

Who could it be?

It was very strange for my mother to be in a portrait with me and another man, a man that wasn't my own father.

Too caught up in my own thoughts, I didn't hear the door slowly swung open behind me in the dark room.

The sound had almost scared me half dead since my breathing had been the only sound made in the quiet room until now.

"So this is where you're hiding, just like you used to." I could always feel the person smirking behind me, the tone in his voice was playful and remarkably dark.

My heart pounds faster as if it was going to crack a rib. Even though it was obvious who I'd face if I turned around, somehow, I still felt nervous and anxious to turn my body.

Suddenly I feel two strong arms wrap themselves around my waistline, a lukewarm breath against my neck sending shivers down. I knew who was standing there behind me, but still, I stood completely froze at my spot.

"Jungkook," I whispered his name in such low voice, it was surprising he had still heard me.

No answer, instead I only felt the pressure of his breathing getting more intense. It felt as if all the oxygen in the room were getting less, the temperature was rising and the darkness surrounded us.

I had never felt scared with him alone before, but today, today it was completely different. My head was turned downwards so I was facing the ground, every bone and muscle felt heavier in my body.

"I know you miss me." The boy said, leaning his chin carefully in the crook of my neck, his warm breath felt like silk sheets against my skin.

There was no denying that he was completely right with his accusation. His grip around me got tight like he was a little child hugging his toy.

"I didn't miss you," I said, purposely making sounding unbothered and annoyed with his actions. "I told you not to talk to me, didn't I?"

Jungkook stayed silent, very silent. Only his warm breathing made a faded sound in my ear, his hands sneaking down to my hips.

I needed to get out of this intensely cramped space. The room was still covered in darkness and my surroundings weren't even slightly visible anymore.

"I can't stay away from you, Vivian, you're my other half," Jungkook whispered into my left ear while having his whole weight against my back, putting more and more pressure from every second passing by in the quiet room.

I know I shouldn't be mad at him, neither blame him for liking a girl. Somehow, I still found myself drawn to him like a magnet, unable to let go of the "us" him and I used to have.

He was falling in love with someone else. Every time I'd think about them holding hands, kissing, the I love you's, the dreadful feeling would be creeping back into my stomach.

My head wasn't pounding because of any possible stress, it was because of heartache.

Now having him here, gluing himself to me as if it was only him and I, it felt different, strangely different from all the other times. It was time for realization, I wasn't gonna make it easy for anyone to steal him from my grasp.

"I don't want you to stay away." I simply couldn't hold myself back anymore, I turned around to find my brothers torso and brought myself into a tight hug.

His body standing tall in front of me, I wrap my arms tightly around strong upper body, clenching my fists to his shirt and completely drowning in his hypnotic scent.

I know giving in to him now was wrong, my heart was still gonna get broken no matter what choice I made, it's like giving a murder a gun, and expecting not to be killed.

My brother's hands hold themselves strongly onto my back, pressing himself closer to me. And just like that, we melted into each other and let the whole world stop around us.

"Noona," He roamed his hands all over my skin, "don't be mad at me again, please."

Jungkook's voice had a sharp tone, which was a signal he was close to being breaking down in tears but was using all his willpower to hold it in.

"Don't cry," I whisper in his ear and stroked his soft black hair in small strands between my fingers. His heating body leaned over mine like a huge building in front of me.

Suddenly I feel my legs being pulled at by two strong hands, trying to wrap them around Jungkook's waist. Eventually, I gave in to him, not wanting to ruin the moment for anything.

Jungkook looked me in the eyes with such intense stare, those big brown eyes were the only thing lighting up the darkened room.

He placed me gracefully down on our parents' huge bed. Normally we weren't allowed in here, but since neither of them wanted to be present in their kids lives at the moment, they weren't here to tell us no. Waves of excitement rise in me.

What was he gonna go? He only just stared down at me laying in the bedsheets. Maybe he would kiss me, I thought to myself.

Right enough I got the kiss I hoped for, but it was only just a gentle peck placed on the forehead. My brother was clearly sensing I was confused, he frowned his eyebrows slightly at me.

"Do you want one on the lips?" He asked, taking me completely off guard. I didn't expect him to be this straightforward, but I kinda liked the new side of him.

Slowly, I nodded my head as a yes for him, fighting to find a way of hiding the embarrassment he had caused.

A well-known smirk started forming on the corner of Jungkook's mouth, placing his large hands on each side of my face. My eyes were glued to his soft lips coming towards mine every second, getting closer and closer to the feeling I was missing so unconditionally.

Finally, it happened, Jungkook landed his soft lips on top of mine. The hypnotizing feeling that mesmerized me every time crept back into my stomach as the kiss between us developed.

Jungkook placed a hand behind my neck gently, pulling himself closer to my own figure in the process. Our breathing mixed with each other's, the steamy sensation made knots form in my stomach.

As the lack of oxygen finally hit us, both of us pulled away from each other's lips. Even though they were glen from mine, I could taste still sense the feeling of him.

My brother looked me in the eyes for what felt like years until he finally broke the silence between us, but though with a question that made me widen my eyes.

"Let's go get a tattoo."

_______
{author}

Hi, all my beautiful babies. As you might know, I've been sick and quite unable to upload these last few days, which I apologize for.

Btw I have a serious question since I get a lot of different opinions on this one, do you guys want me to add smut in my chapters? Like, would you like that to be involved more in the future chapters? Please let me know

• Could you please leave a suggestion on what you would like the tattoo shop to be called? •

Also, thank you for all the sweet dm's I got from you guys, it really warms my heart every time I hear from some of you, please continue I make me extremely happy!❤️