• Incidentally in love•

I awoke to soft sheets, and the morning light trickled in through the blinds. Shedding myself of the remaining glimpses of a dream, my eyes were still shut as I soaked in the warmth of my covers before letting my tired eyes see the sun's rays.

My whole body felt so tired like I had been sleeping for years.

I turned my head tiredly to the side and was instantly met with the face of Jungkook, his sweet face. He was curled up and had his nose peeking up from the sheets, his face looked so rested and relaxed.

My first notice was my hands tangled in something soft, my brother's fluffy black hair, while my other arm was wrapped around his tiny waist, he and I had our legs and arms tangled around each other.

I slowly reached my hand out to pull the covers down slightly, just to get a little peek at his beautiful lips.

His lips were a pale pink that reminded me of a rosebud. The top lip was thinner, but not too thin, and it had a natural cupid's bow. The bottom one was larger and plumper

Though his lips are pretty, it is the feel of them that sends my mind into a sensual state of intoxication.

I laid in the bed breathing quietly, looking with dreamt eyes at my sleeping brother on my left. I rested my face in the plan of my hand, leaning on my elbow, slowly, my hand tangled in his black fluffy hair, curling small pieces around the length of my fingers.

He was beautiful.

I think I am becoming obsessed with him, maybe even falling in love on accident.

There was no denying of what we had done, and it would follow us the rest of our lives. It wasn't something that could be forgotten, and it wasn't like I wanted to anyways.

I didn't regret a thing, I did what I longed for the most, carrying out my desire and finally had my brother all to myself.

"Mmm." I heard a small groan leave Jungkook's lips, he must've woken up.

Slightly peeking his head up from the covers, he opened his tired eyes and looked straight into mine.

"You're awake."

"I am," I whisper to him, still looking into his tired eyes that nearly gave up staying open.

An awkward silence spread between us, as both of us suddenly got reminded of what happened last night. Neither of us regretted it, but I could sense he was scared that I did.

"What time is it?" I grabbed my phone to look at the clock, we had overslept. "We gotta get ready for school, Kookie."

He yawned, stretching his arms wide out and snuggled himself into the bed sheets.

"I don't wanna go."

"You have to, we can't miss school again." I played with his hair, feeling how soft it was between my fingers.

Jungkook whined and made a sad face to me, begging to stay home.

"Get up, you lazy ass." I laughed and dragged my tired brother out of the bed.

°°°°°°°

Even though I knew my and Jungkook's thing was our little secret, it still felt as if all eyes were on him and I as we stepped inside the school.

No sight of either Taehyung or Hoseok, strange, they usually always greet Jungkook when we come to school.

"Guess our ways separate here, kook." We stopped in front of my classroom, I was looking anywhere but at Jungkook's face, somehow, I couldn't look into his eyes.