Chapter Five

"Stan, you still staying at my house tonight?" Kyle asked him.

"Sure dude." Stan said.

"Kenny?" Kyle turned to him.

"No, I'm going home dude." Kenny said.

"Oh, alright." Kyle said.

"Are you feeling okay, Tweek?" I asked him, as he had been shaking uncontrollably all day.

"Ahh! N-no... I'm gonna go home a-and drink some coffee." He twitched, walking away with his hands folded. I frowned at him. He was having a rough time with that turbulence between him and Craig.

"What about me?" Clyde asked

"Ugh, sure Clyde, you can stay over too." Kyle told him

"Well, it was good talking to you guys. But it's time for me to get going," I sighed, "See ya, Kyle. Bye Stan!" I turned.

"Wh-hey! I can walk you home, Y/n!" Butters grabbed my hand, making me look at him. That was a disaster waiting to happen. If Butters found out where I lived and told Cartman about it, Kyle would have my head when they found the Pringles.

"Sorry buddy, but I'll walk myself home." I said, patting his head before carrying on.

"Oh, uh... okay then!" Butters still smiled, waving me off. Kenny looked smug as he passed him, following my direction to his own house.

"Mind if I walk you home, Y/n?" He asked me playfully. I looked at him.

"Actually, yeah... there's something I want you to see." I smiled at him. His eyes went wide, and I laughed.

"Come on." He walked me all the way to my new house in the woods. I unlocked the door and let him in, switching on the light. He stared as I peeled my coat from my shoulders and stretched a bit. I walked behind him and closed the door, locking it just in case. He gulped, watching me slowly move across the room. I started climbing up the ladder and sat on my bed, looking at him with a smile.

"So uh... wanna see my dick?" He asked, making me snort and laugh aloud.

"What the fuck?" I smiled at him. He shrugged, scratching the back of his head. He looked forward at the desk, and he walked over to pick up the book about man-bear-pig. It was open on the page about killing the person who made the deal with the demon. He read through it, and started to look guilty as he sighed.

"Sad about probably having to kill Cartman, huh?" I asked him, looking down at him from above.

"Huh? Oh... yeah..." He said sadly. I frowned at him.

"Well... I get that you guys go way back. That's why I've been hoping it wasn't him. I think killing the deal maker is our best chance. Our only chance, actually... that's why we have to figure out who it really was." I said.

"Right..." Kenny looked at the floor.

"What would make it more interesting would be figuring out why the deal was made... anyone asking for a power like that is bound to stand out." I told him, reaching up for the piece of wood I broke out.

"That's why you need to see this." I told him. He blinked at me as I pulled the red can from the ceiling. I looked at him as I showed off the question mark on the side of the can.

"You- you had it-" He began, pointing at me as I dropped from the loft.

"YOU SERIOUSLY HAD IT THE WHOLE-"

"Shhhh- Kenny..." I smiled childishly at him with a finger against his hood, "Listen... I had to show this to you. And only you! The more people that are talking about this... the easier it will be for Cartman to get his hands on it."