Chapter Thirty

•○●{art by d-bois}●○•

Karen woke up to some sounds in the kitchen. She crept down the hall, knowing her parents would still be asleep and hungover this early in the morning. It wasn't even noon yet. They never bothered to make breakfast anyway.

The smell of fresh eggs and bacon made her wonder if Kenny was up to make breakfast, too. Maybe as an apology for bringing some weird girl over last night. She smiled, peering into the kitchen, but was utterly dissapointed at the sight of Kelli. Her face morphed into a scowl of disgust, looking at her black booty-shorts and her light-blue tank top. She hummed a tune as she pushed the food around with a spatula.

"Kenny? Awake already?" Kelli turned around but stopped in surprise when she saw Karen instead.

"Oh. It's just you." Kelli spat, turning back to the sticky, crumby, half-broken stove. Karen glared at the back of her impossibly smooth hair. She cross her arms and shot her a sassy pose.

"What are you doing here??" Karen asked her in a tone that was twice as snotty as the one Kelli used.

"Cooking breakfast-in-bed for Kenny, of course." She giggled, not bothering to look at her.

"I thought Kenny told you to go home after you ate our food last night." Karen growled. Kelli rolled her eyes, clicking her tongue.

"So he did. But he didn't say I couldn't come back this morning~" She chimed, focusing on her scrambled eggs.

"Yeah? Well maybe it was implied." Karen said, walking up behind her to force eye contact. Kelli ignored her dirty glares, though.

"Well maybe you should've gone out and slept in the dog house, because you look like a dirty little mutt." Kelli got in Karen's face, making her cheeks light up with rage.

"You think my brother even likes you?? Well he doesn't!! He thinks you're stupid and weird and the ONLY reason he talks to you is because he needs your creepy-stalker-skills to find the Silent Crusader!!" Karen pointed at her. Kelli sighed, flipping her hair out of her face like a dainty little princess.

"He still needs me, doesn't he? That's enough for me," She giggled, "Besides. What do you know about what he wants? You're just his stupid little sister."

"I KNOW WHAT HE WANTS MORE THAN YOU, YOU SLIMY, STUPID, BUTT-UGLY, BALL-CHASING, FLEA-SCRATCHING WHORE!!" Karen screamed. Kelli happily ignored her, passing the food onto a clean plate and humming as she walked towards Kenny's room. Karen growled, following behind her down the hall.

"What do you want from him anyway?? You want to be popular? You want to gain some real friends by fighting with super heros? Or lemme guess, you're just a little slut who wants a good fuck?? Well guess what, partner, you won't get anything out of my brother because he doesn't fall for cheap skanks like yo-"

"Shhh... He's sleeping." Kelli hushed her, finally getting Karen to shut her mouth for a second. Kelli slowly opened the door and walked over to Kenny's figure, buried behind his parka where no one could disturb him.

"Oh God..." Kelli whined with a love-struken expression, "He's so cute..."

She leaned in slowly with her lips pursed, aiming for Kenny's mouth again. Karen angrily kicked her in the back of the knee, making her grunt as she stood up to glare at her. That's when Kenny woke up, kinda startled.

"Oh- hey... what the fuck?" He sat up, rubbing his eyes in a dreamy confusion.

"Kenny!!" Kelli exclaimed. He blinked at her in confusion, and then sighed.