Chapter Six

"Howdy." I smiled a the big lady with red hair, standing at the door.

"Oh hello there, children. My, there sure is a lot of you. My little bubby didn't tell me you'd all be coming so early." She said.

"Eh, I don't blame him, it's kinda short notice." I said. She laughed.

"Well, I suppose you can come in." She said, moving so the five of us could walk in. Craig and Tweek were still holding hands, which was a good sign. My little group of Pringle guardians was really coming together. But I knew just this wouldn't be enough to stop Cartman. I needed the team to be even stronger. With Tweek on our side, Craig was bound to stick around, but Token and Butters was a different story. Especially Butters...

"Woah... what are you guys doimg here?" Kyle asked in surprise. I looked at Craig and Token, wondering if they had anything to say, but lucky for me, they kept their mouths zipped.

"They're joining me on official business." I smirked.

"Business? For Cartman??" Kyle seemed pissed all of the sudden.

"No, dingus. Well yes, but I just convinced Cartman to let me take them onto our side." I said.

"How??" Kyle asked.

"Just a little manipulation." I said with a shrug.

"No, really. How??" He asked again.

"Jesus, Kyle. Chill out a little..." I said, "I just uh... told him that I would... give him the Pringles..."

"WHAT??"

"But, I mean, come on... you know I don't actually have the Pringles." I insisted.

"Still, dude!! What if he comes searching us??" Kyle questioned.

"Hold on, Kyle. Think of all the upsides to this." I said, making him finally pause to listen to me.

"With him believing we have the Pringles, he'll postpone all of his search party's. Especially because of the fact that I have all of his search parties here. Plus, I told him I'd only give them up if he found out who summoned man-bear-pig. So he's currently doing tons of research to find out!" I smiled. Kyle looked surprised.

"Wow... you've already got this all figured out..." He said.

"Damn right, honey. Anyway, I also got Tweek and Craig back together, so hopefully that makes things easier." I said.

"Actually, we got ourselves back together..." Craig said as he rolled his eyes.

"Y-yeah!!" Tweek nodded, still clutching into his palm.

"But who's the one who dragged you from Cartman's to go make up with him?" I looked at Craig.

"Oh... it was you..." He said, looking at the floor.

"Wow you got them back together? They've been arguing for a while now. The girls were even thinking this might be the end for them..." Stan said. I turned to him.

"The girls?" I repeated.

"Yeah. You know, the girls at our school? I mean, they got the idea from the asain girls, but we don't usually hang out with any of them because girls are lame." Clyde began.

"Clyde!!" Kyle whispered angirly, gesturing to me, the only girl in the room.

"Oh no... I get it. Girls can be lame. Always talking about ponies and stickers. And their problems. And their.. boyfriends... uhh... And Snapchat. Ugh." I rolled my eyes after getting weirdly sad for a moment, "I've never been much of a fan either. That's why I kick it with you dumb chumps all the time."