Chapter Thirty-One

[ATTENTION!!
I have created a concept art book for this story.
I REPEAT:
A concept art book with an eye-full of SECRET SPOILERS for this story.
Not enough to give anything away of course, but enough to keep you wondering lol.
Check that out if you're interested!]

"Well duh!! He was hiding in the dumpster then!!" Kelli said after replaying the video for the fourth time.

"Wait, what?" Human Kite looked at her in confusion, "How can that be what happened?"

"Why would SC jump into the dumpster?" Mosquito asked.

"None of you thought to look in there??" Kelli looked around at them, stunned.

"Well... no...? The lid was closed!" Human Kite crossed his arms, flying to his ceiling to avoid facing her.

"He probably got lucky and jumped in while the lid was up. He must've closed it right before you saw him!" She smiled at the screen, replaying it again.

"That's disgusting! The Silent Crusader wouldn't jump into a dumpster.... would he...? H-He has to have some standards, right??" Human Kite questioned.

"No, Human Kite. You wouldn't jump into a dumpster. That's exactly why the Silent Crusader would!! You wouldn't ever expect it!!" She grinned at him, making him scoff.

"That's stupid!" He growled.

"Actually, it makes more sense than anything else. It's not humanly possible to get away as fast as he would've had to before you got there... And we didn't even check the dumpster, after all." Mysterion shrugged, making Human Kite blush as Kelli stuck her tongue out at him.

"Whatever. So he jumped in the dumpter, and then what happened?? You don't know where he could've went after that!" He pointed at her.

"Hmm... I guess you're right. None of you saw where Coon and Chaos when either?" She looked around, but everyone seemed to be shaking their heads. She rolled her eyes.

"You guys suck at defeating your enemies." She sighed.

"So that's it? You can't find anything else??" Mysterion asked her.

"I... suppose we could go check out the scene of his disappearance... But I doubt we'll find anything useful." Everyone kinda groaned in annoyance.

"Hey, you guys are the ones who let them get away," She shrugged, "I guess you'll just have to wait until the next battle."

"Well if that's the case- Then why don't we go to Cartman's and start a new battle right now??" Tupperware stood up.

"Are we even ready for another battle? We have no plan." Mysterion pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Neither did they-" Human Kite flew down in front of Mysterion's face, "But they still managed to throw us off!! And the Silent Crusader still got away!!"

"Okay, okay. But we can't go in blind. SC happened to be with Cartman last time we went there. We need to hit them while they're vulnerable. We need to get inside the house." Mysterion said.

"Perfect! How will we do it?" Kite smiled.

"Toolshed, you can start by taking the hinges off of his doors. Super Craig will sneak in and knock out his mom somehow. If the door idea goes wrong, then Wonder Tweek will freeze the glass until it shatters. Human Kite can fly up to his room without making any noise and bust down the door. Sound like a plan?" He said. Everyone nodded in agreement.