Chapter Twenty-Seven

[Five hours before Kenny awoke]

I laid against the cold ground, staring up at the ceiling. He finally let me take my mask off to get some air and relax from that horrendous beating. My ribs were aching worse than ever. I had blood dripping out of my mouth, my nose, and out of the wounds on my lips, face, and sides. It hurt to breath, and it was agony to move a lot. I had spent the last hour crying my eyes out in a forced silence, and now I was just numb and exhausted.

His every shadow loomed over me, having watched me the whole time.

"Are you finally done?" He asked me quietly, his hands tucked behind his back. All I could see was his face poking out over his massive belly fat, and tubby legs. I turned my head away from him in disgust.

"You pulled a marvelous display today... Besides a few near slip-ups here and there... You know, I outta reward you." He told me.

I painfully rolled my body over and curled up into a ball. The taste of iron was still interrogating my throat. He rolled his eyes and let out a sigh.

"Look... I'll let you take the shock collar off for thirty minutes." He said. And just as if the fight had never happened, I sprung up to look at him in the eyes. He kinda smiled at me, but then cleared his throat.

"Only... so you can take a quick bath... But then it goes right back on." He told me strictly. I nodded in anticipation, already trying to slip my fingers between the tight belt around my neck. He put up a finger, and grabbed a rope, tying it tightly around my left wrist.

"This is so you don't get any bright ideas." He warned me, tying it around Butters' right wrist. Then he struggled to get down on his knees, and carefully began to unattatch the impossible buckle system. I took in a deep, relieving breath as I was finally set free from my prison. I rubbed my sore neck tremendously, just getting a taste of the air without constriction.

"That feels good, huh?" He asked. I nodded.

"You know, you can feel like this all the time if you just... join me..." He said. I looked up at him.

"Obviously you'd have to sign a contract so I can be sure you'll never betray me, but it's really simple." He shrugged. I swallowed, unable to answer. He started to frown at me.

"Well? What do you say?" He asked. I looked down, bringing my knees to my chest as I continued to rub my tender neck. He scoffed.

"You realise you can talk now, right? HELLO!! Earth to Y/n!!" He waved a hand in my face, but I just slapped it away.

"What's wrong with you?? I took off the collar, you can tell me your answer! Do you want to join us or not??" He yelled in my face. I coward down in response. He groaned.

"Come on, Butters, let's give this whore a bath." He told him, grabbing me by the arm and forcing me to my feet. They snuck me upstairs, making sure his mother wasn't around. It was nearly three in the morning, so she had to have been passed out somewhere. When we got upstairs, Cartman shoved us all into the bathroom and locked the door. He turned on the water, and even poured some bubble bath soap in there with it.

"Alright, go ahead." He smiled once he felt there was enough, and turned to me. I just stood there and stared at him, clutching onto my shirt. He started to frown, then rolled his eyes once again. 

"Are you going to get in... or not?" He asked me through his teeth.

"Uh, Eric, I think we better give her some privacy...?"  Butters suggested, his huge figure scrunched up between the toilet and the sink.