Chapter Nine

I watched my feet dangle over the 150 foot drop. I was munching on the frosted animal crackers that I bought at the convenient store on the way to school.

Kenny was watching the kids enter the school doors from under our feet.  They didn't notice us sitting in top of the building. Well, some of them did, but we didn't really care.

"The sunrise looks nice from up here..." I said.

"Sure does." He said, kicking his feet.

"So. Just to be sure. The bombs are done. I'm meeting up with the girls tomorrow I guess after I talk to them again. I'll tell them about the bombs and we'll set up a few teams. A team will keep watch in the south of town, B will stay in the middle of town, and C team will stay by my place. We'll have a signal for each team, if Man-bear-pig attacks in the north we'll set off the signal, and the other teams will-"

"We'll all gather up and set off the bombs, got it." He said.

"Alright but here's my main concern..." I told him, "What if this isn't enough? We really needed the boy's plan on our side too. That extra power with the government weapons was what made our work complete and beautiful!" I said.

"Well... Then we'll figure out a way to get them to listen. I'll talk to them." He said, holding out his hand. I smiled and took it. I almost couldn't risist.

"You know... that shower works great by the way." I smirked.

"Oh... really?" He said.

"Yeah. I mean, it's cold as hell... and it's a long walk to turn it on and off... But it works swell." I shrugged.

"Uh... You know you can still shower at my house." Kenny insisted.

"Yeah. I guess that's true." I said.

"Well... thanks for the appreciation, anyway." He said.

"Hehe, yeah..." I smiled down at the walking kids again. Then I saw Stan, Kyle, Clyde, and Token staring up at us.

"Oh." I said, looking at Kenny "Hey, maybe they're just looking at a bird?"

"KENNY! KENNY!!" Stan started yelling from the ground, waving his arms at him. We both looked down at them.

"Guess it was my coat that gave us away." Kenny shrugged.

"KENNY!! GET YOUR BROKE ASS DOWN HERE, WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!" Kyle yelled at him. I sighed.

"Well, Ken. Your call." I gestured to the teen in the green hat. He just looked at me for a moment.

"KENNY!!"

"HEY KENNY!!" All of the began to shout. Kenny just lifted his hand and waved at them, as if they were telling him good morning. I was genuinely shocked. Stan was irritated, and pushed Kyle as a response to Kenny brushing them off.

"Wow... your really just gonna... stick around?" I smiled at him.

"Yeah." He said.

"My my... what would my boyfriend Butters say?" I questioned.

"He can go jack himself off in the ladies bathroom." Kenny said, making me snort and crack up. Finally Kyle and the gang stormed into the school.

Kyle's POV

I caught them on the stairway to the second floor.

"There you are!" I yelled at him as he tried to oh-so sneakily pass by. She stopped at his side to see what I had to tell him.