Chapter 7

Mature content ahead
-----------------------------------------------------————
Elliana

I woke up in a daze the next morning. I tried to sit up and found that I was being held in place. I blinked and saw that Demi still had her arms around me. She sighed in content in her sleep. Against my better judgment, I curled into her again and was immediately rewarded with a fuzzy and tingly sensation. When the events of last night came back to me, my face flushed red immediately.

I was never the type of girl to kiss a stranger, spend the night with them, then proceed to curl up with them the next morning, but her presence made me feel a sense of warmth and security that was not present before. "Are you awake, Baby Girl?" I involuntarily flinched as she mumbled in a sleepy tone.

"Yes, ma'am." I whispered. I was afraid to call her by her name, as if that made the situation more real. I also couldn't explain why I felt so small and submissive around her. I felt her arms tighten around me and she leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"I love it when you call me that, sweet girl. Or Mistress of you like." She chuckled and I blushed and hid my face in her chest. I heard her mutter to herself happily. "The bond appears to be stronger than I thought." She slowly rolled me off of her and switched our positions. My face glowed as she hovered above me. She stared at me intensely. I blinked back at her in confusion. She leaned down to kiss my lips. I gasped in surprise, allowing her the opportunity to access my mouth. I whimpered as she tugged my tongue into her mouth and bit it gently. She began to suck on my tongue slowly while running her hands down my sides. I laid there awkwardly, not daring to move an inch. I was afraid of letting her down since I had little to no experience in this area.

Moments later, she swiped her tongue across mine quickly and pulled away from me. She sat up in my bed and began to lightly pull me up too. "Let's get you ready for the day." She smiled knowingly at me.

I sat on my bed silently as she rummaged through my closet. I had so many questions but I didn't want to be the first to speak. With the events of last night aside, knowing that she was a vampire, I also knew she could drain me if she wanted. I was still trying to understand the situation in my head when she returned to my bed with a lacy, pink bra and matching underwear. Another result of Adriana's attempts to shop for me. I blushed as she grinned at me mischievously. She also dropped a denim skirt, a simple tank top, and a cardigan on my bed. At least she had better taste than my sister. I giggled quietly. I picked up the clothes and began to walk to the bathroom. Suddenly, she caught my wrist and pulled me backwards. I looked at her in confusion. "Let me dress you." She said softly.

"I-I can dress myself."

"I know you can. But I would like to dress you." She repeated in a more stern tone. I nervously swallowed and complied, replacing the pile of clothing onto the bed. "Good girl." She whispered. A part of me was inexplicably happy to hear that yet the rational part of me couldn't believe that I was letting a stranger undress me. She stepped in front of me and began to unbutton my pajama top. She did so slowly, staring into my eyes the whole time. She carefully slid the top of my shoulders and lowered herself to her knees. I blushed as she slowly slid my pants down my legs, knowing that I wasn't wearing anything underneath. She smirked and nudged me to lift my legs. I carefully stepped out of my pants.

Demi stood up and picked up the bra from my bed. "Turn around, sweet girl." I complied and she looped the bra around my arms. Reaching around me, she lightly caressed my arms, pulling them into the bra before clasping it at the back. I turned back around as she picked up the panties. She knelt down again. To my surprise, she leaned forward and planted a kiss right below my belly button. I let out a quiet gasp. She smirked and nudged my legs again, I lifted my legs and allowed her to pull my underwear up. She finished dressing me in the tank top, cardigan, and skirt, and sat me on her lap on the bed. "You know why I chose a skirt, sweet girl?"