Chapter 21

You guys are just awesome. Bringing this up to 22k. I love you all so much.

Mature content ahead.
———————————————————————————

Elliana

When I woke up, I could tell that it was dark outside. The clock on my nightstand indicated that it was 8:00pm. I was very confused and blinked at my surroundings for multiple seconds before recalling what had happened earlier on in the day.

As I moved to sit up, I realized that I wasn't alone. An arm was snaked tightly around my side, and just by the faint scent of lavender, I immediately knew who it was. I opened my mouth to speak when something fell out of my mouth. My eyes widened. I reached to pick up the object and nearly fell off the bed in shock. "What the hell??" I squealed in a high pitched voice.

Before I could say anything else, I felt a firm smack on my butt. "Don't swear."

"You swear." I pointed out.

"Little girl shouldn't swear." She quipped in a stern voice, which brought me back to my original train of thought.

"Why did you put this in my mouth?!" I growled, holding up the pacifier to her face and flinging it at her.

"Isn't it cute?" She cooed before picking it back up and placing it in my hand.

I pursed my lips tightly together and looked down at it. It was a soft blue with glow in the dark stars and glitter. It was very pretty. "That's not the point." I gritted my teeth.

"Isn't it?"

"No!" I yelled.

She gave me a look that clearly stated "watch your attitude". "I knew it would be perfect for my little girl the minute that I saw it." She giggled. I looked at her incredulously but didn't say anything. I wondered what the cashier would have thought when she paid for that. "Did you have a nice nap?" She asked me sweetly.

I turned away and ignored her. Almost immediately, the arm around my waist yanked me back to her. "Let me go!"

Before I could say anything else, I was flipped onto my back. She moved to straddle my waist as she held my wrists above my head with one hand and grabbed my neck threateningly with the other. She leaned forward to whisper in my ear. "Now I know you're a bit cranky after waking up from your little nap, but that doesn't excuse your actions. Do you want to adjust your attitude, or shall I do it for you, baby girl?"

"N-no." I whsipered, shaking.

"No, what?"

I sucked up all of my pride as I continued to tremble in fear. "N-no, I'll be g-good."

"Good." she began to sit up and I breathed in a sigh of relief, but she did not release my hands just yet. "Now, baby girl, there is something that I want you to do." She paused and I waited. "I want you to call me mommy or momma from now on."

My eyes widened, partly from confusion  and partly from shock. "B-but..." I stammered. "But you aren't my mother. Why would I call you that?"

Demi blinked at me, and proceeded to burst into a fit of laughter. I glared at her. "You're such a meanie."

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby." She said in between laughs. I pouted at this. "I sometimes forget how innocent you are. Remember what I told you about caregivers and littles? I know you're a little girl deep down and by calling me mommy, you're agreeing to let me protect you and guide you as my little girl."

I simply stared at her with wide eyes. Everything I had ever been taught told me that this was probably wrong, but inside, I knew that she was right. In spite of everything that had happened since we met, I felt the safest when I was with her. Before I could respond to her, she spoke again. "You've been asleep for awhile. You must be hungry. Mommy will go get some food to feed the baby."