Alcohol Doesn't Effect America

It had been over a week since the suit incident and America had long since forgot what the Greek nation had shared with him. America had been so busy that he just forgot about the event altogether and was once again oblivious to the feelings of the world. Truly America's only weakness was that oblivious nature of his, whether he knew that or not was unknown.

The next world meeting had taken place in Berlin, Germany and had just ended a few minutes ago with the promise to meet back there tomorrow morning. America was just about to book it to his hotel room and sleep the night away, but sadly when your a nation things are never that simple.

America was just walking to elevator when a hand wrapped around his wrist, causing him to turn around to see who was getting between him and his precious sleep. America turned around and saw it was just his fellow Awesome Trio members Denmark and Prussia.

America sighed in relief and gave them a friendly smile causing them to look away for some odd reason. "You guys scared me a little there! What's up my dudes?" America asked as the two came to their senses and remembered why they stopped the American in the first place.

"Hey America! Ve vere vondering if jou want to go get some awesome beer!" Prussia proposed with a smirk that only seemed to grow wider as America whooped and agreed to their plans. Little did America know of their true intentions behind the oh so innocent outing.

You see, Denmark and Prussia had never seen America drunk before and were scheming a plan to finally see what type of drunk the American was. Was it angry, sad, or maybe even flirty? Hopefully flirty as even America's closest friends had to admit it would be nice to see the blond a little out of his Puritan comfort zone.

The self proclaimed awesome trio made their way down towards the bar after a quick stop at the American's room so that the younger nation could drop off his stuff. America looked around the bar and only saw nations and no humans except the bartender, who nodded at their arrival and continued to clean the mug in his hand.

The nations had managed to booked the whole hotel for the meetings so there were no humans there besides the staff. America walked over to the bar and sat down on a stool and was soon joined by the two European countries who smirked at each other when the American wasn't looking.

Their plan was now in action.
------------
America order a beer while the other two talked off to the side of the bar, whispering back and forth to each other in hushed voices.

"So how many drinks do you think it will take?" Denmark inquired as he stole glances at the other blond who was still sitting at the bar drinking by himself. "Maybe 5 or 6 at the most, he seems like a lightweight." Prussia smirked as the American order his second beer, not looking the least bit tipsy.

Denmark nodded and the ex-nation and current nation headed back towards the American, Denmark sitting to the younger's left and Prussia to the younger's right. "What were you guys talkin' about over there?" America asked curiously, causing Prussia and Denmark to start making rapid excuses that no one in there right mind would believe.

"Rrrrrriiiigggghhhhtttt" America sent the two a suspicious glance before downing the last bit of his drink and ordering his third one while the two Europeans at his side order there first drinks. Denmark ordering scotch while Prussia ordered liquor.

The trio began to catch up and talk about their everyday lives like old friends (which they were). "So Amerika anybody special in your life?" Denmark randomly asked causing a slightly but noticeable blush to appear on the American's sun-kissed face. "Uh no! Why'd you think that?" America answered nervous, playing with the zipper on his bomber jacket.

Denmark eyed the other in a sinister manner, smirking and looking at the younger's nervousness. "Then who was that girl I saw you with the other day, hm?" Denmark hummed to which America looked up confused before realization crossed his face.

"Ohh you mean Tyler? She and I are just good friends! And besides what's it to you?" America clarified and asked at the same time, causing Denmark to both sigh in relief and panic slightly. "Oh no reason. Just a little curious." Denmark said sending a look towards Prussia's direction only to find the albino slumped over the counter after consuming 6 bottles of liquor.

Denmark face palmed and sighed in annoyance as Prussia was drunk as a skunk before America even got the least bit tipsy. "How'd he drink so much so fast?! We've only been here for like ten minutes at most!" America exclaimed in astonishment as he eyed the drunk Prussia, who was starting to sit up straight and gaze at America with intent in his crimson eyes.

"I honestly have no clue, but how are you not drunk yet? You've had at least 7 bottles!" Denmark asked as the bottles began to pile up slightly in front of the American. America chuckled at this and started to explain why he wasn't like Prussia yet.

"I can't get drunk"

The simple statement made the Dane's eyes widen and his mouth opened out of shock. "How?! How is that possible?" Denmark yelled gaining the attention of  the nations in the room, who had stopped all other conversations when they heard the Danish man's yelling. American, not noticing the new attention on their group, put his hands up in defense, slightly startled by the yelling.

"Woah! Calm down dude! What's the big deal, anyway?" America rambled confused at the Dane's yelling, still not seeing the attention on them. "The 'big deal' is that we were trying to get you drunk! Only to find out you can't get drunk even if you tried!" Denmark accidentally confessed causing America's sky blue eyes to widen and the bar to grow an tension like no other.

"Why're tryn' to get me drunk?" America asked his eyes filled with betrayal as he silently thanked his high metabolism that burned through the alcohol. Denmark froze and didn't say anything as he had no excuse for what they did or what they were planning to do.

"What were you gonna to do if I was drunk?" America asked again only to be met with the same answer. Feeling really hurt by their intentions, America stuffed his hand in his pocket and pulled out enough money to cover his share of the bill.

"Enjoy your drinks"

Was all America said before he got up and left the room, leaving all the attention to be focused on Denmark and Prussia. The two had the decency to look and feel guilty as they watched the American walked away and out of the room.

What have they done?

-----------
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! I'm going to continue using this book so I may post on this one as well! Bye guys!