Going in for the kill

After America had finished off Denmark and Prussia, it was now time to deal with the mastermind behind the whole 'bet'. France. America had been planning on what to do to the Frenchmen for basically putting a target on his back for an hour since he knew it was only a matter of time before Prussia and Denmark were found and they told everyone who was the cause of their injuries.

As much as America wanted to bum rush the lounge where everyone had moved to after they got bored of the pool, grab France by his girly locks and drag him to his doom like he did with his fellow awesome trio members, he knew that he had to get his vengeance properly.

America's plan was absolutely fool prof and would get him what he wanted. So when France left the lounge room alone looking rather satisfied with the chaos he had created that day, America put his plan into action. "Hello France~!" The American purred to the Frenchmen who turned to face him with a raised eyebrow that quickly morphed into a perverted smirk.

"Bonjour Amérique! How are you this fine evening?" France asked as the American walked closer towards him. America was soon inches away from his face and licked his lips enticingly. "I'm great France~, though I would be better if you came with me to my hotel room? I have something I want to show you." America's proposition made the pervert in France drool in anticipation.

"Why Amérique~ if I didn't know any better I'd say your wanting to do something naughty." France purred as he started to close the distance between him and the young American. America backed away slightly looking suddenly shy and looked away with a blush. "F-France not here! It's embarrassing, c-can you wait 'till we get up to my room?" America whimpered which made France coo at him. "Of course moi chéri~ anything for you." America mentally smirked and started pulling France towards the elevator ignoring remarks about 'how eager he was' from France.
------
Once they were both in the elevator America pressed the button his floor was on and tried his best in keeping France's wandering hands away from him until the doors opened when they reached their designated floor. Thankfully America's room wasn't to far from the elevator and soon the two were stumbling into the room with France locking lips with America.

America tried his best not to gag at the taste of experience wine that France had been previously drinking and pressed onwards with his plan. America managed to get France pushed up against the pillows of his bed and smirked seductively at the Frenchmen. "Close your eyes~" France followed America's order and closed his eyes. America smiled in victory and drew the gun he kept in his jacket pressing the gun right between France's eyes.

France's eyes immediately flew open at the feeling of cold metal pressed against his skin his eyes widening in shock as America looked down at him insanely. "A-Amérique, what are you doing?" France barely whispered suddenly scared of that look in America's eyes and the malicious intent lurking behind them. "What am I doing? Why I'm simply trying to figure something out." America said still pressing the gun in between France's eyes.

"Figure what out?"

"Im trying to figure out why you made a bet concerning me and my body when you know I don't like revealing my body to anyone. Remember you only found out by mistake so don't you think for one second that you're special or something." America's words sent shivers of horror down France's spine and he realized he was in deep shit. "How did you find out? And it was meant to be an easy way to scam everyone else out of their money no harm down..." France trailed off when he noticed America's eyes start to shift colors flickering from a beautiful sky blue to a bloody red.

"It doesn't matter how I found out! There was harm done, I lost two good friends to your stupid bet." America growled his hair starting to change colors going from a honey wheat blonde to a rusty red. "T-that wasn't intentional! It was all meant to be a game I swear." France cried looking at the gun pressed between his eyes with fright. "A game?! I don't want to be part of your sick game! You know what I've had enough of your bullshit." America tossed the gun aside much to France's relief which quickly went away when he was grabbed by his shirt collar and dragged out of the hotel room towards the stair.

America made sure to calm down a little before dragging France down the stairs towards the lounge area he had been previously at before America 'propositioned' him.

This.Ends.Now!

-------
Hey guys! Any thoughts? And just so you know I'm not done with France yet :)