Go on without us!

I can't come up with good chapter names to save my life so any of you got any ideas?
-------------------
America, Canada, and Australia had just come from the Ice Cream Shop when a few nations rushed past the three former colonies. America blinked as Hungary, Liechtenstein (who was being dragged by Hungary) and Taiwan all of them were wearing different versions of a swimsuit. Hungary was wearing a bikini while Liechtenstein was wearing a one piece bathing suit and Taiwan was wearing a tank top with shorts.

Australia let loose a wolf whistle drawing the girls attention to the three men. Liechtenstein blushed darkly at whistle and hid behind Hungary who winked flirtatiously back at the Australian. Taiwan didn't seem to be affected by the Aussie's actions and just waved at the small group. America waved back and they approached the girls.

"G'day Sheilas, where you three running off to?" Australia smirked his eyes drifting down to a....pair of melons and got smacked on the head by Canada who was scolding him not to stare at a women like that. America ignored his brothers and decided to make conversation with Liechtenstein who smiled at the bright, contagious smile.

"How've you been Lilly?" America asked smiling down at the other nation who smiled up at the blonde. "I've been fine Mr. America. How have you been?" The smaller nation questioned clasping her hands together. "Aw Lilly I've told you none of that 'Mr. America' crap! It makes me feel old so just call me America or Alfred." America said in an unusually gentle tone that threw Liechtenstein off guard for a second before she regained her composure.

"Oh okay Mr-- I mean Alfred. We were just about to go to the pool, would you guys like to join us?" She asked bring attention to their conversation as everyone looked at the pair of nations. "I don't see the harm in it. How 'boot it?" Canada looked at his brother nations well Australia was technically more of a cousin to him but whatever. America looked a little doubtful at the idea and Canada suddenly remembered the whole bet shirtless thingy going on.

Canada grabbed his American brother's arm and started dragging him away from the others. "We'll pass! Go on without us." Canada shouted back at the group as he and America disappeared around the corner without another word. An uncomfortable silence followed after the North American twins left and Australia was the one to break it. "Uh I'll just uh go..with them. Bye" Australia sprinted around the corner yelling at his older brothers.

"Wait for me mates!"

The girls sighed in defeat and continued on their way the pool victory slipping from their grips once again. Though Liechtenstein wasn't disappointed that their plan failed, she was just sad she didn't get to spend time with America. He really seemed like a nice guy not like how her brother described him. Loud, rude, obnoxious, arrogant, money waster (that one was used a lot) the list of names went on. Liechtenstein knew America these words were said behind his back and he still did nothing about it.

To this day Liechtenstein still doesn't know why.

Why he never did anything that was said or defended himself. It just puzzled and disgusted her to no end. Puzzled because America never tried to shut down the insults it was always Canada or some of America's close friends that defended him and disgusted because of how superficial her fellow nations were being towards the younger nation. Yeah he made some mistakes but he's still young and had a lot to learn about being a nation.

They had finally made it to the pool and Hungary was kind enough to hold the door for her friends and they entered the pool area where almost all the nations were hanging out for the day because of the heat. The key word being almost. The only exceptions being America, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand (he decided he'd rather spend the day with his sheep).

Prussia was the first to notice the girls and whistled like Australia had earlier and smirked at the trio. "So did jour plan vork? Obviously it didn't because jou didn't have the Awesome Prussia to help jou weaklings." Prussia snickered while getting out of the pool. He and Denmark had joined the others at pool earlier the rest of the nations had clued them in on their little bet and they both decided to join in the madness.

And to think they had just gained America's trust back, such a shame.

Hungary twitched at the Prussian's mockery and threw her frying pan at him which hit him right between the eyes and made him fall back into the pool. A few of the countries laughed at the sight of Prussia barely swimming up to the surface of the pool and rubbing the new throbbing bump on his awesome head. "We were close! It was that damn Canadian brother of his! He dragged America away before we could even get a response from him." Hungary snapped angrily that she was reminded of her defeat and that her prize had gotten away.

"Honhonhon~ that's one more thing I forgot to tell you about. Matthieu is how you say protective of little Amérique and would go to extreme lengths to make sure his brother isn't hurt in any...unfortunate way." France purred from his chair and flinched ever so slightly when glares snapped in his direction. "Good luck with that obstacle, mes chéris~" France laughed whole heartedly at the misery reeking from the others around him.

And they thought it was going to be easy of all things. The money would be his in no time.

----------
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted for a couple days, things have been happening with school and stuff. You know the usual. Any thoughts to share?