The Challenging Bet and A Forgiving American

France smirked at everyone's eagerness for the end results of the bet, hell even Cuba and North Korea seemed interested in the game. France stood up from his chair, laughing perversely as he wagged a finger at them, drawing attention to himself once again as he smirked teasingly at the world (well more like half of it).

"Honhonhohn, but what is a bet without a little challenge, hmm?" France quirked an eyebrow at the group, only getting confused looks in return. France sighed in defeat as he sulked slightly. He sometimes forgot how others didn't know America well enough to know he was raised by the Puritans.

"France don't you dare tell them! If you do so help me god, I will hang you by the balls you hear?" Canada threatened brandishing his hockey stick that was cover in dried blood (the scary part was no one knew whose blood it was) at the Frenchmen. France gulped slightly at this threatening display before going against the Canadian's wishes and telling them anyways.

Damnit France!!

"What I'm to say is zhe American was raised by Puritans! So therefore he's against any form of nudity and that includes taking his shirt off, so best of luck to you all!" France explained earning groans from almost everyone in the room. This sucked royally! Since America probably wouldn't strip for anyone willingly, their bet just became a lot harder!

"And on top of that you all tease him for being fat, so he's probably insecure about his body and would rather die before revealing his magnifique (gorgeous) body to any of you brutes~" France purred, making the reality of the situation all the more real to the ones who participated in the bet. Some of the nations decided not to participate in the unsavory bet and just wanted to sit back and watch the outcome. No matter how bloody or sexual it may be.

That small percentage of sane people included Turkey, Greece, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Seychelles, and Mexico. That's about it, sadly as perversion and curiosity get the best of everyone else. Everyone had a different reason for the bet, curiosity, humiliation, perversion, and other things I'd rather not mention at the moment.

France observed his fellow nations reactions with mischievous satisfaction as he gathered up all the money from the bet and stashed it in his cloak pocket. "I shall keep zhe money until one of you completes zhe bet~. Au revoir see you tomorrow~!" France announced before twirling out the door in a flurry of rose petals leaving the world countries to their own devices.

---------------
Sunlight poured in through the beige colored curtains, flooding the room with a certain tannish glow. The sunlight landed right on the American sleeping on the King size bed and woke him up from his deep sleep. Blue eyes flickered open before a hand was raised to shield the irises from the bright, unforgiving sunlight. Squinting slightly, Alfred sat up and blindly felt around for Texas until he found ten glasses on the nightstand beside the bed.

Alfred put the spectacles on and blinked as his eyes began to adjust to the area around him. Alfred let out a yawn, sitting up and covering his yawning mouth as he did so. After that America reluctantly climbed out of bed and stretched his arms, sighing in relief as they cracked, releasing some of the tension that had built up on his body from the previous night.

Alfred looked down at his pillow and saw the dried wet spots that indicated tears , remembering what went down the night before. Alfred felt betrayal pick his heart and scowled at the feeling, wanting nothing more than to punch Prussia and Denmark in their stupid faces.

"Why am I so mad right now? It's not like they got anything from me in the end and I'm usually the one who take their sorry asses back to their rooms, so they're probably passed out at the bar downstairs right now. Or the hallway depending if the bartender kicked them out and threw them to the curb" America laughed at the thought of such a scene and made a mental note to pass by the hallway by the bar on his way to the meeting.

Wait...the meeting?

Oh shit.

America looked towards the digital clock on the bedside table and saw the time was 7:50 a.m. The meeting started at 7:30. Damnit he was late again! He must have forgotten to set an alarm the night before because he was too busy crying his pain away!

America quickly hurried over to the small closet where he opened the doors and grabbed the closest shirt and pants he could reach, yanking the articles of clothing from their assigned hangers. Alfred stripped at such a fast pace it would make France's look almost snail like and grabbed a clean pair of boxers from one of the open drawers. Alfred tossed aside the dirty clothes and put on the new boxers which were decorated with Captain America's shield, after that grabbed some deodorant and applied the gel to his armpits.

When that was finished Alfred grabbed the loose white t-shirt and threw it on before grabbing the baggy blue jeans and pulling them up his legs. Once that was over with America raced over to the desk chair, swiping his jacket from the back of the chair before putting the article of clothing on. Alfred's shoes followed soon after and the young nation grabbed his briefcase, running out the door.

The door slammed shut behind him as he raced to the elevator, frantically pressing the down button on the metal panel. The door finally opened, the younger nation speeding inside the contraption immediately. America pressed the first floor button and just as the door were about to close a hand got between them and pried them all the way open.

And in stepped the two people he wanted to see least today.

------
Well I'm gonna end it there you guys! I know this was kinda shorter than normal, but I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger that would have you second guessing your theories. I know I'm evil. That's all for now guys bye bye!