Let the Games begin

Prussia and Denmark both stepped into the elevator wearing suits making it clear that they were going to the meeting like America. Just great. This time the door did close all the way, leaving the two nations and one ex-nation in an awkward, tense silence as the elevator moved from floor to floor.

Finally Prussia couldn't take the uncomfortable silence anymore.

"America--" said nation turned to face the Prussian, glaring suspiciously at him causing Prussia to put his hands up in surrender. "---We know it was not awesome to try and get you drunk last night, but we were curious to see what kind of drunk you would be. It vasn't anything other than that I swear!" Prussia explained as Denmark nodded in agreement to his fellow European's statement.

Prussia flinched a little when America didn't say anything. Normal Prussia would never apologize for anything he did in general because that was so unawesome, but after what happened with America last night Prussia felt the need to say sorry to the America and he knew the Dane standing next to him agreed with that as well.

Over a few minutes America's glare began to soften up and finally morphed into a big smile that show all of his pearly white teeth. "Awww apology excepted~! There's no way I could stay mad at two of my best friends. Come'ere you idiots!" America opened his arms and embraced the two fools he calls friends, feeling them hug him back.

Both personifications let out a sigh of relit when they heard America's words,but gasped slightly when they felt America tighten his grip on them. "Make no mistake I may have forgiven you, but if you ever try to do that again--" America paused smirking at the slight fear in their eyes, "----I'll rip out your spines use them as pogo sticks, we clear?" The tone in the American's voice had them both of them nodding their heads frantically before America retracted his arms from around the two Europeans.

Just as America released the two the elevator dinged and the door opened.

"Well see you dudes at the meeting~" America chided, stepping out of the small space and waved goodbye to his slightly terrified friends dawning a wide smirk. As the door closed America happily made his way to the conference room, unaware of the bet and what was waiting for him.
----------------
America opened the door to the conference room and strolled in, grinning at all the familiar faces he saw. "Sorry I'm late dudes! The hero forgot to set his alarm last night! Not that it matters I'm still the hero dudes." America greeted expecting England or Germany to scold him for being late and how he needed to work on his manners, but it never came.

America looked up and saw that almost every nation was staring at him like he was piece of meat and they hadn't eat in weeks. Ok that's a little odd. "Dudes?" America was starting to feel uncomfortable with all the staring especially the eyes directed at his chest. He wasn't a girl so why were they looking there?

Hesitatingly America made his way to his seat which was in between France and Russia with the Frenchmen being on his left and the Russian being in his right. Why did Germany put him in between those two?! He doesn't get along with Russia and France is a total perv that would probably try to grope him in some way during the meeting! He had the worst luck lately.

America took his seat and placed his briefcase on the mahogany table, trying his best to ignore the staring, whispers, and any odd behavior that seemed to be common this week.

Soon enough the staring stopped when Germany called the meeting to order and everything was going smoothly until France made a remark about England's cooking causing said Englishmen to punch the Frenchmen in the jaw. France knocked into Russia when America dodged him, France getting hit in the head with the Russian's 'Magic Metal Pipe of Pain'.

Soon enough everyone was doing the usual fighting and talking that usually happens at almost every world meeting. America was eating a bunch of burgers at his seat when Japan came and sat beside him in France's seat. "America-san, how are you feering today?" Japan asked placing his hands on the table in a polite manner. America turned towards his Japanese friend with puffy cheeks that made him look like an adorable chipmunk. It took all of Japan's will power not to grab him and squeeze the life out of him.

America swallowed the food in his mouth and smiled at Japan. "Hey Japan I'm good! How's things in your neck of the woods?" America asked putting down his half eaten hamburger down and turning his full attention towards the older country.

Japan mentally smirked at having the American's full attention on him as him winked over the American's shoulder at Hungary who sneaked out of the conference room with full intentions of turning the heat on the air conditioning to its highest setting so that America would have to take off his shirt because of the heat.

Game on.

--------
Hey guys! Any thoughts?