Enough is Enough and It's time to kick some Asses

America broke free from the hold Canada and Australia had on him and angrily stomped away from them viable steam coming out of his ears. America ignored the shouting for him to come back and to calm down. He wouldn't calm down! As far as he considered he had every damn right to be pissed off at the world or at least a majority of it. They had crossed the line this time and America decided enough was enough.

Thoughts and plans of revenge began to fill the American's head as he stomped loudly across the narrow hallway. Maybe he could yell at them? No that wouldn't solve anything. Beat them up? Nope, last thing he needed right now was the pres on his ass for beating up his allies. Whatever he did he knew it had to be good but for now he had a promise to keep.

Denmark and Prussia.

America had a feeling that they would hop on the 'Let's try to make America strip' bandwagon and his thoughts confirmed it when he remembered the names Matthew said didn't join in on the bet. America made a mental note to thank Greece, Turkey, Seychelles, Mexico, and New Zealand for not getting involved in the maddness. For now he had two little bastards to deal with.

If America remembered correctly Romano said that a few of the nation's were going to be chilling at the hotel pool, praying that Prussia and Denmark were there so he could drag them out and kick their asses into another dimension! A malicious smirk formed on America's face as he got closer and closer to the pool area. He could hear faint laughter confirming his thoughts as he kicked down the doors which were made of glass.

The shattering of glass pulled all attention towards the doors or what was left of them. Everyone seemed to visibly freeze at the angry American that was standing on the shattered glass with a furious glare and some of the more cowardly nations like the Italy brothers hide behind Germany who looked unaffected by America's sudden presence. America didn't say anything as he made his way over to where Prussia and Denmark were trying to hide from his wrath.

America wasted no time in grabbing the two Europeans by their hair and proceed to drag them towards the now shattered doors. America ignored the protests of the two European countries and anyone else who had the balls to tell America to stop and put them down as he walked through the glass. Since they had been previously swimming which meant they were currently shirtless so they broken glass had cut into their exposed backs.

Denmark let out a hiss of pain while Prussia bit his bottom lip to try and keep in any sounds of weakness/pain. The pain only got worse as America dragged them by their hair and the cuts rubbed against tiled floor. After for what seemed like forever America stopped walking and dropped them which made them immediately try to examine the cuts that had opened on their backs.

"Fucking hell. What's your problem, America?" Prussia hissed at the patriotic nation who just have him and Denmark an ice cold stare. "You lied to me." America said simply before hoisting Denmark up so that he was standing and punched him directly in the stomach knocking the wind out of him. Matthias coughed up a bit of blood as he fell to the ground in pain.

"Vhat do jou mean? Ve haven't lied to jou!" Prussia denied scrabbling to get away from America who stepped over Denmark's body and smirked down at him. "Yes you did. Now you must suffer the consequences!" America snarled at him before kicking him square in the face effortlessly breaking his nose. Gilbert's  hand flew to his nose and he felt blood coat his pale hand.

"W-Why?"

"Because I always keep my promises no matter how big or small they may be."
-------------
Pain shouts and crying could be heard from down the hall of the pool and some countries winced as they imagined the pain Prussia and Denmark must be going through right now. America didn't get angry often but when he did, he got angry. Because of America's normally laid back attitude he never got angry over small things like someone stepping on his foot or something like that so whatever Prussia and Denmark did must be really bad.

"Germany aren't you-a going to save your-a brother?" Italy asked the German curiously as he just continued to read his book before making eye contact with the Northern Italian. "Nein. He may be mein brother, but he's not worth dying for and whatever he and Denmark did to make Amerika that angry they deserve it." Germany said before returning to his book and blocking out the rest of the world around him.
--------
Hey guys! Any thoughts to share?