Aftermath And An Unsavory Bet

Alfred trudged down the hallways, hands curled into fists at his sides. Tears stained his baby blue eyes and cascaded down his face like flowing water. America could feel his heart slowly shattering into pieces as he tried to wrap his head around what just happened while still trying to keep himself from breaking down completely.

Why would Gilbert and Matthias, his two best and closet friends , try and get him drunk?!

What were they planning to do to him if he didn't have a high and fast metabolism? Were they going to take advantage of him or something much worse? The thought alone
was sick enough that America had to stop and vomit in a trash can. Alfred wiped his mouth with his gloved hand and continued on his way to his hotel room, betrayal and an unknown emotion stinging his heart.

America ignored the curious looks of the nations who were hanging around in the lounge room that he passed. He's pretty sure that everyone will know about it tomorrow and so it was no use for him explaining what had gone down.

Alfred finally made it to the elevator and pressed the up button, hearing the ding until the doors opened and he stepped inside the metal box. Alfred pressed the floor his room was on, watching as the doors closed ever so slowly. Alfred bowed his head and gripped the material of his jacket as the elevator rose higher and higher until it reached his floor with a ding!. Alfred stepped outside and continued walking with his head bowed, trying to hide any evidence of tears or sadness.

America walked until he came upon his room and pulled his keycard from his pants pocket, sliding it into the lock before he heard a click!. The young nation opened the door and slammed it shut behind himself, walking into the standard hotel room.

The best word to describe the hotel room was smiple, the walls were a creamy color that had pure white trim, the carpeted floor was navy blue and had a weird triangle pattern about it. The bed was also simple and had white pillow cases, white sheets, and white blankets. There was a balcony that was connected to his room and over looked the botanical gardens down bellow it.

America strolled towards the bed and took off his jacket, placing it gently on the chair of the desk that was also in the room. The rest of his clothes soon followed until he was just in his boxers and put on some pajama pants with the American flag on them, climbing into the comfy bed. Alfred got under the covers and smiled adorably as the younger nation snuggled into the soft feathered pillows.

Though the thoughts about what could have and what did happen that night still lingered in his head, infecting his entire subconscious with fear and anger. Fear that he could have been assaulted tonight if he did get drunk and anger that his own friends would try to do that to him when he's told them that he was happy to wait for the right person to lose his virginity to.

Did they plan on taking it from him by force?

The thought made something die a little inside the trusting nation as the possibility came to mind. Surely not right? They wouldn't do him like that, right? He'd know them for so long and trusted the older countries with his life, but not his virginity.

America, after trying to be so strong, finally broke down and openly sobbed as his salty tears landed on the pillow, creating little wet spots on the feather filled fabric. America cried until his exhaustion got the best of him and he finally gave into the need to sleep.

-----------------
On the other side of the hotel a group of nations had started talking about random things until someone brought up an unusual topic of conversation.

"Honhonhon~ you know what I've always wandered~?" France asked stopping all other conversations around him as he spoke. France had that sort of effect on people and he thrived from it. Once he saw he had everyone's attention,he continued as his face stretched into his normal perverted grin. You know that one where when you see it you run like North Italy on a pasta high.

"Have any of you wondered if petite Amérique really is fat?" France questioned shocking a few people at the rather odd question. France could tell by the look on their faces they had never once thought about America being anything but fat and that made him a little sad as he knew America had a beautiful body. He knew this because he walked in on the outgoing nation changing and saw his toned muscles, long thick thighs and deliciously round, soft rump.

It was a crime to call such a beautiful creature fat of all things!

Of course he didn't see anymore as America kicked him out with adorably red cheeks that Francis found oh so charming. He may have gotten a black eye, but it was totally worth it in his opinion.

"Ahh such a shame really~ he has the most beautiful body too~" France commented gaining gasps from a few people in the room as well as glares and widen eyes among other things. "You perverted frog! Did you peep on America?!" England yelled standing up to beat France into another nationality, cracking his knuckles as he did so.

"Honhonhon~ Angleterre you think so little of moi, it was an accident in all honesty!" France said twirling a strand of his slightly long hair getting a glare from said Englishmen. At the confused looks he got the Frenchmen decided to elaborate a little. "I walked in on him when he was changing clothes and saw him in the nude~" France perversely explained taking in the blushing faces in the crowd of nations.

"Well..is he fat?" A nation asked curiously and France was suddenly hit with an idea, a sexy and amusing one at that. "Why not find out for yourself's?" France's suggestion caught everyone off guard and made some of them wanted to run at the look on his face.

"Vhat do jou mean by that?" Liechtenstein confusion in her tone as she tried to figure out what France meant by 'find out for yourself's'. Her older brother shot France a glare daring him to say anymore. France ignored the glare in favor of explaining his ideas to his fellow nations. "What I'm saying is that each of you should try to get les Américains shirt or clothes off and see if he's fat or not for yourself~!" France elaborated causing England, Canada, and Mexico to glare hatefully at the European nation for even suggesting it while other looked interested at the proposal.

"Hmm I'll try"

"How could you suggest something so...provocative?! And to my little brother eh!"

"This should be fun, Da?"

"I'm in! You losers are going down!"

Everyone even began placing bets on what the end result would be and who would get the prude nation to take off his shirt. 30% bet on muscled while 70% bet on fat. France smirked knowing very well the chaos he created, leaning back in his chair with a smirk on his stubbled face.

This going to be so much fun!

--------
Hey guys! Did you like it?