America finds out

Canada dragged America around the corner and away from the three female nations, he knew what they were planning! It was so obvious that Canada was somewhat disappointed in them both for making such a flawed plan and for even being part of a that stupid bet. The Canadian heard Australia call out to them telling that to wait for him so Canada stopped and let the Australian catch up to them. America took the opportunity to yank his arm from the vice grip and glared at his older brother.

"Mattie! That was rude, they were just asking us if we wanted to go to the pool. We have to go back and apologize to them right now!" America whined looking at his brother with puppy dog eyes knowing that there was a 99.9% chance that Canada couldn't resist the puppy eyes.

"No! Al, couldn't you see what they were doing or are you just that oblivious?!" Canada snapped causing his brother to look at him in slight shock before he pulled himself together enough to glare at the Canadian nation.

"First of all they were just being nice and second I'm not oblivious!" "Yes you are, mate." Australia butted in and flinched when he felt America's sharp glare pointed in his direction. "Hey, now that I think about he doesn't know about the bet, does he Canada?" Australia smirked at the confused look from the American and the furious look he got from the Canadian.

"Bet? What bet? Guys what's going on?" America asked frantically looking between his two brothers who were glaring at each other daring one another to tell the blonde what was really going on. Canada looked away first and sighed turning to face America. "Alfred you might want to sit down for this..." Canada trailed off and directed America to a nearby bench where he, Canada, and Australia all sat down.

America looked very worried at the grave look on the Canadian's face as it looked like he was about to tell him somebody died. Oh God did somebody die?! Wait they can't die since their nations right? "Alfred....a couple days ago almost all of the other guys made a bet and the bet was to see whether or not you're fat." Canada explained and America looked absolutely shocked at what Canada was telling him and Australia nodded in agreement with the Canadian.

"Who in the hell came up with that?! And why me of all people? Hey you also said almost everyone decided to jump into this 'bet', who didn't get into it?" America questioned and clasped his hands together. "France came up with it on a whim, I don't know why you, and Turkey, Greece, Me, Australia, New Zealand, Seychelles, and Mexico decided not to do it." Canada answered patting his brother on the back when America started to shake a little.

"Those bastards!! I'll kill 'em!" America snarled before standing up and punching the wall causing the building to shake from the American's unnatural strength. America took out his frustrations on the poor wall but after a few minutes Canada and Australia pulled him away from it, afraid that America would cause an earthquake and destroy the whole building.

"Alfred pull yourself together! You're going to cause a damn earthquake!"

The sudden command made America go limp in their arms and he took a deep breath in an effort to calm down his super strength.

It didn't work.

--------
Hey guys! Sorry it's so short I'm in a hurry. Any thoughts?