1

(second book to bullies: Noah schnapp x reader, go check it out if you haven't -v0iid )

Your pov
Two years later..

"ASH HURRY UP YOU SLOW POKE!" I screamed out hoping he would hurry. Sadie leo and i were going to the movies and he was taking forever.

"Im COMING!" he shouted back

We all looked at eachother and chuckled

Finally a very tired yet handsome looking ash walked out from a corner of a room

"Alright lets go" he smiled

"Okay mah! We're leaving see you later" i screamed out already walking out the door

"Okay guys! Take care" she called out

"We will!" and with that i shut the door and we made our way to the car. Once we were in there ash started the engine.

"Yo!" leo called out "wha movie are we gonna watch?" he grinned.

I looked back at him. "Any movie that looks good?" i said adding a small smile

"What if theres no good movies?" asked sadie

"Well then we'll go to the mall or the park" ash replied i nodded and looked out the window getting quite

I was thinking of things that ought to not be thought about so i quickly shook my head and got those thoughts out of my head.

I opened my instagram and went down to my feed cause i was bored and saw that there was a post about st s3 but decided to ignore it.

"Whats are you thinking about babe?" ash asks looking at me taking his eyes off the road for a split second

"Nothing.. Well nothing of importance" i smiled at him.

"Awe he called you babe!" leo chimes in teasing, i look at him and smack him on the shoulder. He knows ash means nothing by that but still decides to tease like the rat he is.

I look over at ash who just has a small smirk planted on his face.

"You sure?" he asked after a few seconds

"Yeah, im just thinking about going back into acting, y'know?" i had taken the last 2 years off of acting. I needed to take a break and be around my family and friends more and also to get out of the public eye.

"Well whatever you decide just know we'll be here to support no matter what" he smiles i smile back and nod turning my attention to the window again.

The car ride wasnt nearly as quiet as i would have hoped but at least i couldnt think straight. The car ride consisted in sadie and leo singing along to every song that came onto the radio, whether they knew it or not. Both goofy and serious.

I was just recording them to make fun of them later on.

"We're here!!" sadie sung

"Finally" i chuckled and got out of the car.

We ended up finding two movies. Leo and sadie found a movie and ash and i found one. We decided to watch seperate movies then in the end watch one together. We went to get the overpriced snacks first. Dont wotry i snuck some candy and drinks in my moms hideous purse (dont tell her i said that)

Once we got more snacks we went into the movie room.

_____

I walked out of the movie with a chocolate stained mouth and a small stomach ache.

"That was a great movie" i said, ash looked over at me and laughed.

"Clean your face" he told me. I shrugged.

"Later. How much longer do you think leo and sadie will last? The movie i mean" i asked wiping my mouth

Ash shrugged. "Lets go sit down while we wait for them" he suggested i nodded and we found somewhere to sit and talked about random stuff also some deep shit.

We were in the middle of talking about barbie and ken. Dont ask why. When i saw familiar hair. Very familiar in fact. I squinted and looked closer...

It cant be, it's not possible.. Is it? My heart started racing and my anxiety rising bringing back old feelings. He was turned around and i hope im just imagining things

..fuckfuck fuck.

Hey guys!! So as you may know i lost my other acc @v0iid and im lowkey sad about it but i cant get it back. Since i didnt finish press play in that acc i'll finish it off here! Hope you're okay with it :,) i also dont have a phone but ill try to update as regularly as i can.

Also!! There will be some huge changes to chapters 1-9

(If you already finished reading till ch 9 and still wanna finish or read this book just save it into your library and wait until i post ch 10!!)

Hope you enjoy! Luh you.

Like alot.. no homo though 🤪😌