14

Y/n's pov

This was supposed to be a fun trip now I'm just stuck babysitting Millie and have to make sure my bestfriend is okay.

Which of course she's not, that fúcking bastard.

I should've stayed home. And now!! We have to film a whole OTHER season, for what?

Ding.

Noahschnapp wants to send you a message.

I ignored it and looked over at Millie who was sitting like AN ACTUAL CHILD SIPPING HER COFFEE LIKE WHAT?!

"So, are you and Noah having problems or what?" The chismosa In me comes out.

Millie stops sipping and stares straight ahead for a hot minute.

"Yeah.. we kinda broke up" she says it as if it's no big deal. "we'll be back together though" she smiles.

Um..

Okay.

"Oh, what makes you so sure?" This time she looked at me, rage evident in her eyes.

"What doesn't? We're meant to be y/n, I'm sorry but he just is."

"Oh, okay" I have sarcasm in my voice and humor in my eyes. She doesn't seem to like that very much.

"Pft, typical. Same as always, I guess some people just don't change" she says to herself, I could tell she was holding a lot back something more than words and am immediately guilty.

"Whatever" i say to myself.

"What about you?" She asks looking at me again.

"Me? Me what?"

"Don't play, I know you still like Noah and will go running to him as soon as you have the chance, after all the song always repeats" she grins. I fight back the urge to slap her. Ooh more than a fucking slap, I know what I did was wrong and I deserved every last bit of what she did but fuck did it hurt.

"Sure" I roll my eyes, that's all I can do.

"Okay.. let's say this-" I cut her off by answering my phone.

"Hey, yeah.. she's right here.. ou- .. okay, aww what?? Ugh fine, fuck, fine!"

"Pick up your shit and let's go" i say and stand up from my bed.

"Go? Go where?"

"Noah said he wants to talk to you" I say through gritted teeth.

"Humph of course" she winks at me and picks up her stuff.

"Let's go" I smile.

We arrive at Caleb's hotel where he said to go, him and Noah are going to be there to talk to her.

Aha, what a loser.

"Okay, why are we here?" Millie asks.

"Come on"

We get to their lobby and I look for his room number. I find it and knock a couple of times.

"Okayyy" I hear Noah say as he looks back. He looks forward and smiles at me.

"Heyy y/n" I force a smile and he stares at me for a bit.

"Uhum!" Millie coughs. Not really, it's an attention call. Noah looks up and sees Millie.

"Oh, come in" he says really awkwardly, hiding his anger. But Millie doesn't seem to notice, she looks at me and winks.

Wow this girl is delusional.

"Well, I'll be headi-"

"NONSENSE!!" Caleb comes out of no where and hugs me. "You stay with me, I don't wanna be the only one that has to go through hearing this" he whispers in my ear only audible for me. He pulls away with a smile "come in" he says, not asks.

Me being the great friend I am, of course has to support my friend. So I go in.

----

"No! You always do this!! And to hear that you're over there with Jacob?? Whoring around?!?" Noah screams from the other side of the door.

"Oh please!! As if you haven't done the same" Millie's voice is almost shaking of laughter and anger.

What the fuck did Caleb drag me into.

"BECAUSE I HAVENT!!!" Noah yells.

"Should we..?" I point at the door and Caleb shakes his head. He opens the door slightly so he can see what's happening. And I go under to also see.

What? It's not the same as hearing.

I see them standing there, barley but I see it. Millie's back is faced towards us and I just see Noah's face.

He looks like he's about to cry any second.

Poor ba- nope.

"You know what Millie..." He sniffs after a second. "We're over! Done! No more!"

Now.. I'm not one to react to breakups because, well I just don't care.

But this? They've been going at it for 2 years and I'm witnessing an actual toxic break.

"No," Millie giggled "you know you're lying, you need me" she stepped closer to him and he shook his head.

"What I need is someone who will build me up not break me down" he sneers at her. "and you, you build then you break and I'm finally tired of it"

"Hah, okay" she rolls her eyes and sits down on the couch.

"Get out"

"What?"

"Millie I said get out!"

"You can't do that"

"I can, now leave"

My heart shattered for Noah, I step out and stand there for a second.

"Fine!" She says with disbelief, "you stay here with this thot" she looks over at me and rolls her eyes before she stands up and starts walking towards the door.

"Don't you need a ri-" bam!

Okay..

I look over at Noah and he looks at me.

"I'm sorry" he says before his whole face falls and he begins to cry, he walks towards me and for a split second I thought he was going to hug me but when he walked straight passed me my heart swelled, and not in the good way.

So I was left there, in the middle of a living room with my heart aching for the one who broke my heart.

Who would've thought.

/////

QUIERIo VER ESA SONRISA EN MI CAMA AL MANESER

-- song of the day aha

Anywayssss I'm finally updating ehe!! Hope you enjoyed this chap and tell me what you guys want to happen.

This song doesn't go with the chap lmaooo but it was basically how y/n felt subconsciously while this was going down.