6

Noah's pov

2 years ago..

As I was driving into Millie's drive way I suddenly felt a sharp pain at the side of my head. It all went by so fast and all I had time for was to see Millie's face and hear her scream before I completely blacked out.

I woke up in a hospital room. Why am I in a hospital room?

I slowly open my eyes and am attacked by the brightness. I groan and feel hands on me.

"Noah?" A voice says. I open my eyes and see my mom, dad, Chloe and Millie standing there. They all look scared and have tears in their eyes.

Millie runs to me and hugs me. My head is throbbing. What happened?

Last I remember I was mad and upset.

"Noah! Oh my gosh, thank God you're alright" my mom cried and came to hug me.

"What were you thinking!?" She then screamed at me while she pulled away.

What was I thinking?

"You're only 15! What made you think you could drive! You could've gotten yourself killed." She gasped, " I don't even wanna think about what I would've done.."

I didn't know what to say..

"I'm sorry mom" was all I managed.

It all came back to me, I was driving to Millie's house before someone hit me. I mean, to be fair I was doing pretty well up until that point.

"Honey calm down, let him rest he just woke up, we'll come back later okay son?" He asked and I nodded.

Millie stayed a couple more minutes but she eventually left to.

I tried to remember why I went to Millie's house again but all I remember is feeling distressed and other feelings. From that point back Its all a blur. I only remember starting a huge project but I forgot what it was.

I must've hit my head really hard, my memories better come back, they might, sooner or later I don't know.

I went to reach for my phone, which was next to me charging. My mom mustve brought it.

I turned it on and was met by a picture of my dog, spaghetti. I smiled down on it and clicked to press my passcode.

I raked through my memories trying to remember it and put down a code. Praying that it was the right one.

Thankfully it was.

I went on Instagram and saw some posts of random people. I stared at the picture for a bit until I recognized a face. Sadie!

There was this girl there too. I clicked on her profile and looked at posts.

She had a lot of stranger things posts. Maybe she was a fan?

She had met the whole cast then.. but why did she have so many followers?

I stalked for a bit until I came upon a post that said she was in stranger things 3.

Wait we filmed a season 3?? Oh I have to watch this!

Sigh, I really hope you all are as excited to read this as I am!

This was a short chapter and I'm sorry about that!