15

Y/ns pov

He broke me. He used me like a doll. He used me like a doll, yet here I am, wanting to confort him.

And he had the audacity to cry and...
Can you imagine? The one who's heart he broke wants to help him through his heartbeat. As stupid and helpless at may sound.. I just can't stop these feelings I have for him.

No matter what bullshit he did to me, no matter how many times he breaks my heart I will always think of him as the best. And seeing him cry like that? Seeing how devistated and sad he was over Millie??

That hit too close to home. That hit too close to home.

I sat there as he cried.

I sat there as he tried to wipe his tears.

I sat there and watched as they keept coming.

I sat there and fought off the urge to forgive him.

I sat there holding back my own tears.

I sat there and watched as the heartbreaker tried to mend his broken heart.

And finally, I got up... I got up and went to hug him.

I couldn't handle seeing him like that anymore.

He hugged me back, harder than I anticipated. As if I was the last string of comfort he was holding on to.

I almost, almost forgave him, I almost fell again, I almost rentered the circus.

He let go though, his eyes puffy and red.

"Do you wanna talk?" I asked. He shook his head, I could tell he wanted to say something but was afraid of his voice cracking. "Just say it" I encouraged.

"I- thank you" he smiled up at me. I looked away, I don't know why but I did. Why was he even thanking me? I haven't done anything worth thanking for.

"For what?" I try to ask but my voice doesn't cooperate and it ends up coming out like a whisper.

"I don't know.. just thank you" he said now getting up. I knew he needed some space so I just nodded my head to let him know he could go and he gave me one last glance before leaving me to my thoughts.

I watched as he went into his room and heard as he locked his door.

"Damn.. that was quite a show" Caleb comes out of no where and says.

"My thoughts exact" I try to laugh but it comes out as a choke.

"Hey.." I look up at him. "What's wrong?"

"Hmm?"

He shakes his head and tells me I should go home to get some rest, I agree. Even though we haven't seen each other in so long he can still read me like a book.

This whole situation just drained my energy and I'm confused on how to get it back.

I arrived home, or to the hotel room and jumped on the bed.

I ended up falling on Sadie and she squirmed.

"Shit I didn't see you there" I laugh.. finally.

"Where on earth did you go?!" She shouted at me. Wow.. she looked like shit.

"Sadie.. I went with Caleb sorry it took so long" I smile and hug her. "Have you talked to the boys?" I ask.

She smiles for a second, "yeah Leo and ash called, they made me feel somewhat better" she sniffed. "Those dumb heads are good listeners"

I gasped, "and I'm not?" I said sarcastically.

"Of course you are.. well.. But you weren't here!" She throws a pillow at me, well not really she hits me with one.

"Woah woah.."

"You look like shit what happened?" Sadie says. I gape at her and laugh.

"Nothing, just.. Noah and Millie broke up for good this time"

A/n: omg I'm such a bad author!! I'm soooo sorryyyy

I'm gone for a long time and you come back to this shit chapter. I promise I'll try to write more often and way better I PROMISE.

I'm not gonna make up any excuses but I will say life has been an asssss for me. But we're getting back to normal!! So I'll try writing more, promise.