12

Y/n's pov

Well today was a buzz.

Literally.

I went to a party yesterday with Sadie and we had a blast.

If only the boys were here, I miss them.

Although, I probably shouldn't have touched the liquor. Better than the drugs I guess, if not I wouldn't have been able to stop.

But the party was fun, today though. Fuck. Today we have to go to the beach with the kids.

Well we don't have to but Sadies dragging me with her, again.

I got ready and put on some sandles as my final touch, grabbed my phone put on some reef/environmentally friendly sunscreen and headed off.

"We're gonna have so much fun!" Sadie beamed and I just chuckle.

"Sure hope so" I sigh.

~~

As we pull up I see some of the cast members, the kids of course. Gaten, Noah, Finn, Caleb and Millie are all there now we're here.

I look at Millie and have a mini battle inside of myself before I make my way out of the car to meet up with them.

"Y/n, it's always a pleasure to see you" Millie smiles while I make my way to them.

"You too Mills" I awkwardly say.

"..Soo what are we doing today?" Gaten rubs his hands together while asking.

"Let's head over to the beach" Noah suggests and we all agree. We pass by some beach stores and I go into one to get some candy.

When I come out the crew all has surfboards, okay maybe only Finn gaten and Sadie do but still.

As we get closer to the beach the fishy wet salty sent starts coming into my nose and as disgusting as it is I happily breath it in.

I mean, it's nature after all.

As my feet touch the soft warm sand and the fresh breeze blows against my skin I feel at peace.

That is until I step on a bag of chips. I groan and shake my head while I bend down to pick it up.

I can't believe humans sometimes, it's not so fucking hard to throw this in the trash.

I make my way to the recycling bin and toss the bag in there.

There, all better, for now.

When I get back to the group only Caleb Noah Millie and I are left.

"Where'd the rest go?" I ask them. Caleb nods his head towards the beach and I see the surfers racing towards the beach.

"Guess we'll have to sit there" Noah states. I nod at him without looking at him and we make our way towards them.

"Well I'm gonna get food, Millie come with me, you guys want anything?" Caleb asks Noah and I. I ask for a shake and Noah asks for a plate of fruits. You'd think we're in Hawaii.

They left and we stayed here alone and uncomfortable.

"So.. have you ever been to any beaches?" Noah asks me after a couple of seconds.

"No, only two my whole life" I answer slightly annoyed, my heart does a flip when I look up at him and we lock eyes.

"Go ahead and sit" he smiles I give him a confused look before I realize we're still standing. I sit, angry.

Who does he think he is telling me what to do?

"Hey y/n and Noah!! Come over here!" We hear gaten scream from somewhere, we look around and I see their heads pop out of a cave around here.

"Cool" Noah holds a laugh in his voice and I can't help but smile. We run over to where they are and dont see them anywhere.

"Woahhh" I hear Noah say in awe, "look y/n" he touches my arm and I flinch he doesn't seem to notice though because he's looking at the wall.

"Wow" I say just as he did a couple seconds ago. It was dark in here and the only light were little crystals all over the wall reflected by the light. There were many colors of crystals around and some even carved things on the wall.

There was a sign there that told you not to take anything or else you'd be fined.

I look over at Noah who's admiring the wall and tracing his fingers over it, pure admiration in his eyes and smile.

He looks over at me and we meet eyes, his eyes still holding intense admiration and purity. I couldn't move, breath or even look away. When he looked at me my heart felt as if it were melting and all oxygen was non-existent.

I slowly breathed in and finally got the strength to look away. My breaths came out shaky as I tried to control my irregular heartbeat.

"Come over here" he smiles and for those split seconds I forgot I had to hate him, I forgot the heartbreak he caused me for years. I forgot that what I was feeling right now was that heartbreak, his green eyes just captivated me, made me fall all over again.

So I moved towards him, and he watched as I did.

"Look" he cheekily smiled as he showed me the wall, "it's a little bunny and a squirrel holding hands"

I was about to reply to him before I felt a pair of hands on me and heard someone scream.

"FUCKK YOUUU" I shouted while laughing. I look over at Noah who was just as struck as me.

I then look over at Sadie who's rolling around on the wet sand and laughing.

I roll my eyes and let out a small chuckle.

____

A/n: aYoooooo .. I'm so sorry for not updating!! I was supposed to but I had writers block so sorry if this chapter sucks.

I promise it'll get better.

I've also been feeling pretty sad lately but y'all don't care about that 😗✌🏼💞💞

Anywayssss hope you enjoyed this one :(