9

Ashton's pov

Was i really about to tell her? My most cherished feelings.

I let out a huge sigh, whether from stress or relief i don't know.

I don't even want to imagine how she would've taken it.

Sadie.. thank goodness for her.

"What's got you down pretty boy?" Leo walked back into the room with grapes in his hand.

"Same old same ol" I sighed, this time out of self pity.

"Still haven't told her?" He asks, already knowing. I nod and run my hand through my hair.

"I don't know how she'd take it" I almost groan.

"Shes your baby right?" Leo teases and laughs. I roll my eyes and throw a pillow at him which he easily dodges.

"Don't be such a pooper ashy knees" he fake pouts and jumps on the bed next to me. Causing it to bounce and me to almost fall off since I was at the edge.

I laugh and grab the bag of chips from the counter.

"Whatever Leonard" I throw some chips into my mouth and am suddenly met with a pillow to my face.

"That isn't my name either" he proceeds hitting me and I block them but try to grab a pillow of my own.

~~

Noah's pov

I roll around on the bed as I try to fall asleep.

Millie isn't here right now so she can't confort me.

She said she was going out with some friends or something.

I can't seem to catch sleep, Everytime I do she pops back into my brain.

How she just brutally dumped me and made me feel like I was nothing, how in a way it hurt but in a way the heartbreak was from something else.

I don't know what that something else was though..

I spent a year trying to figure it out but finally decided to let it go. Now we're back to square one.

I finally gave up and sat up. I sat at there staring at the wall for a good while until I decided to check my phone.

I can't talk to anyone about this either. Nobody knows about the shit that went down two years ago.

Thankfully paparazzi wasn't there either if not I would've been screwed.

I decide to try to text y/n. I need to know what happened when we were together.

I cant tell her about my accident or why i dont remember her. And maybe if she tells me I'll remember why I decided to drive to Millie's house.

Millie says it was just because I wanted to hang out but the feelings don't match.

I don't know, I trusted her, I do. But something tells me she's hiding the truth from me.

What am I gonna say though?

Is she even awake at this time?

Ughh.

I decide to just text her and see what happens

Hey y/n.. we need to talk. If it's alright with you of course, it's urgent though.. please, text back if you're okay with it.

I sighed and put my phone down. I felt calmer now and decided to try to sleep again.

~~

I woke up at the sound of the door opening.

I sat up and saw Millie sneaking into the room.

"Millie?" I asked, confused on why she didn't come back last night. "where were you?"

She made a cringe face and turned around, I know she was scowling at herself for waking me up.

"Oh, you know.. with a friend" she smiled at me almost seeming like an apologetic smile.

"Okay..." I answer. I decide to check my phone and my heart skips a beat when I see that y/n texted back.

Y/nsweetberries: um.. sure. When and where?

Oh, did she actually agree? I wasn't expecting this.

I don't even know where to meet.

At the café nearby my hotel. I'll send you the address. I'll see you there in 15.

My hands were shaking and my heartbeat was irregular.

"You okay noah?" Millie asked. I nodded and got up to go to the restroom.

I washed my face and picked out a casual outfit, after I was ready I grabbed my favorite jacket and put my shoes on.

"I'll be back soon" i told Millie while i grabbed my phone and credit card.

"Where are you going?" She asks already trying to follow me. I don't know what it was but it annoyed me.

"I don't know? Where did you leave to last night?" I asked sarcastically. She stopped and looked at me accusingly.

"See you in a bit" I then closed the door and made sure she wasn't follow me.

Thankfully she wasn't.

I sat down at a table once I got there and a waitress came to take my order. I ordered what I usually ordered and soon after y/n walked in.

She held her head up high and her vibe was just all in all different from the first day i saw her again.

She was at first timid, she barley looked up and had this sort of fear in her eyes. But now she holds a confident aura, her energy radiates nothing but a badass independent woman.

Her eyes roam around before stopping on me and she makes her way.

I hold her gaze as she sits down at the opposite end of me.

"You wanted to talk?" She asks looking almost mad.

I nod and sit up.

~~

A/n; oop.

Okay so, y'all. I start school fucking tomorrow! This was sure a bad way to restart this book lmao.

But because of that I will be updating every Saturday and maybe you'll get a double upload if I'm feeling happy.

So make sure to vote and comment and save this book to your library ;))

This is gonna be a bumpy ride.

Ahh I'm so excited! Please don't be a silent reader and comment whenever you have the chance.

I love reading y'alls comments.

Okay see you in the next chapter! 🤭

- Alex 🗿