2

I trailed off as i was speaking and looked at the familiar back that was in front of me.

"Y/n?" ash asked me but i didnt respond. Just stared, frightened that it might be him. He was with 3 other people. 2 girls and one other guy.

The guy finally turned around and I immediately let out a sigh of relief.

"Y/n? Whats wrong?" he asked stepping in front of me. I didnt respond just pulled him into a hug scared to fall into the make belief black hole.

"Hey.. Hey" he hugged back tight we stood there for a minute before pulling away.

"So you gonna tell me?" he asked

"Whats there to tell? Just thinking about the past" i said raising my arms up a bit, his eyes opened wide and i chuckled "not like that! Im just thinking.."

"Well just know that thats the past not the present. You have me whenever you need to talk to someone. Also its the weekends! Lets have fun" he gave me a smile and i returned it

"Ugh you're right! I hate school and we're starting it again this monday" i groaned and wanted to drop to the ground and die.

"Hey! Dont be so negitivite think about the good part of this." he said. Good part?? Hah funny.

I was about to reply when leo and sadie came walking out looking as though their dogs have just died.

"Whats got your mouths upside down?" i asked when they approached

"We watched the saddest movie ever" sadie sniffled

"Awe" i half chuckled "hey its just a movie" i tried cheering them up

"Its based off a true story!" leo said

"Hah.. Well then i dont know what to say" i admitted

"Lets go watch a comidec movie then" ash suggested to which we all happily agreed to. We all need that right now.

*back to school*

I groaned as i heard my alarm go off. I shut it off and put a pillow over my face hoping maybe i could suffocate myself.

I think i was succeeding until i felt my covers being snatched off my warm body and feeling the cool air against it.

"MOOOOM" I whined

"Get up! Time for school" UGHHHH i hate this so much

I got ready and gave a quick kiss goodbye to my mom and walked out waiting for ash to arrive.

I saw his car and entered the passangers seat.

"Hey" i grumbled "im not excited for today"

"You think i am?" leo said rubbing his eyes. "I think im actually livid about it"

I laughed "you think?"  he hummed in response and i turned to the window not wanting to speak.

We arrived at school after we picked sadie up just on time.

"Hey sades whats your first period?" leo asked

"Uhh, science" she answered

"Oh same!" i said

We had some classes together, like i had 2 with leo and i had 2 with sadie too and 2 with ash. Thats funny. We all had one class together though.

The bell rang as we sadie was about to answer and we made our way towards the classes.

Once we entered the teacher told us to stand against the wall and wait till she gave us our seating chart.

She finally started and i sat in the same group as sadie, thank goodness. She was in front of me though, we were facing the same direction. There needed to be someone sitting next to me though.

"Okay and next to y/n is.. Noah"

I looked towards the teacher in a milli second hoping that i'd heard wrong.

Yall should read my other story too :,)))