19- a truth for a ache

(Noah's Pov)

"Fucking dumbass! Remember! Remember!!" I mentally slap myself and drink another shot.

Why do I feel like there's something in me that's missing? Why does it feel like nothing can fill it? Not even these fucking useless habits of mine.

Something in y/n just has me fucked, but I can't put a finger on it.

Ever since the day I saw her I can't seem to want to apologize and beg her for forgiveness.

I look into my hazel eyes and go back to the living room with the rest. I stay away from y/n for a bit just to see how I feel about it.

I might've lost my memories but I didn't lose my sense of feeling.

And I didn't like what I was feeling, so I did what I wanted to and I leaned in.

Things happened and long story short she left, again.

Something about her leaving and me just watching her seemed familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

I turned back to see Sadie and Caleb staring at me as if I'd done something wrong. I look at both of them and raise my eyebrow in a questioning look. They both look at each other and shake their heads but turn back to the movie without a single word.

Well dang, what great friends.

I need a nap.

___

When I woke up my head was pounding, I didn't even take that much.

I held onto my head and remembered everything I did last night, and when I did I groaned and fell on the bed.

Why are you so stupid Noah! My inside voice really isn't happy today. But it's right, why am I so stupid?

Why did i do that. I grabbed a pillow and put it over my face and screamed into it.

Why is y/n so familiar in me but I have no clue who she is. Wait duh! The internet is a thing.

I got up and got my computer and searched up "ST season three cast" and went to images.

There were loads of images with y/n in them. The first few were group photos so I'm sure she'd have to be there for that. I kept scrolling and there was nothing, pure group pictures.

I leaned back and thought, I tried to remember but I couldn't. I sat back up and typed "Noah schnapp and y/n"

My heart raced as the images were loading and it stopped once I saw the many images with her and I in it.

I clicked on the first, it was her and I with ice cream in our hands laughing it was just her and me walking around in a park. She looked so happy.. and beautiful. Her clothes weren't as dark as they are now, her hair was kept and I looked different too. Well we did age like 2 years but still.

I kept going and with every picture it was like I was seeing something that I don't even remember happening. I felt cheated. This is probably the happiest I've seen myself In a while and I can't even remember why.

I came across one where y/n and I were sitting in a bean bag chair, she was reading a book and I had my phone in my hand but I wasn't looking at it at all. My eyes were focused on y/n's concentrated face while reading her book. I was slightly smiling and I found myself smiling at the picture.

I got an idea and went on instagram hashtags where I searched up y/n and Noah schnapp. If you want pictures then I learned Instagram is where to go.

I scrolled down for like an hour before I finally came across pictures of y/n and I together. I clicked it and in the caption it said #(a shit name lmao)
I clicked it and was taken to another hashtag with more pictures of us.

Jackpot.

There were more things though, there was screenshots of lives and videos of Millie. I skipped those because that didn't involve y/n and I.

There was a bunch of pictures with y/n and I, most I don't recall ever taking. Like this one, y/n is holding the camera and I'm in the back with Sadie making silly faces.

The caption said: I kinda wish they were together but after the news I found out, nevermind.

Pardon? What news?

I decided to let that one go and kept scrolling finding more silly fun pictures with her and I in it.

The more I scrolled the more I smiled, something was off though.

I came across a fuzzy photo, it was two people standing in front of each other, you can't really tell their faces but it's obvious they're kissing. Wait that sweater, I have the same one.

I zoomed in on the picture and I almost dropped my phone when I realized who these people were.

It was me, that's for sure but the girl, that I'm kissing is y/n.

It was like a switch in my brain was just pressed because I remembered being there with y/n and kissing her.. but why?

I remember her being mad at me and then walking off and leaving me there worried about something. But that's as far as it goes.

This can't be though, Millie told me her and I rarely even came across each other and when we did it was to take group pictures.

I thought back to when I saw her again and I introduced myself. Is that why she seemed so put off? Because she remembered me but I didn't remember her?

I knew Millie was bad, but to this extent is something else.

My head was pounding even more.

I need answers.