8

(a/n) I hope you read all new chapters because they contain a bunch of changes to the story!

Anyways hope you enjoy this chap!

~~~

Y/n's pov

I walked down the streets of this little town and passed by many cute little shops.

I was busy with my own racing thoughts that I didn't even see the person in front of me and I bumped into them.

I looked up and quickly apologized getting deja Vu.

"Oh hey, it's you" a familiar voice says. My eyes widen and I see the dude from the plane standing in front of me.

"Oh! What brings you here, hi!" I smile at him.

"I could ask you the same thing" he laughs. "so wheres the red head" he looks around and I blush for her.

"Sadie? Shes at the hotel room" I smile.

"Well what are you doing all alone here?" He asks, I shrug.

"I needed some fresh air" I take a deep breath.

"Ah, hard day?" He asks and I nod

"hey, i never got your name though" I say, he smiles and reaches his hand out.

"Nice to meet you, I'm andres" he says and I laugh.

"Y/n" I say taking his hand. "well I better get going" I say to him and he nods.

"Go ahead! But first can I have your number?" He asks and I contemplate it for a second before I nod.

He seems like a sweet guy.

"See you around" I say and walk away, he says bye and we continue our paths.

I get a ding on my phone and it's an unknown number.

unknown: Just making sure it's real.

I laugh.

Of course, why wouldn't it be?

I put my phone away and make my way towards the hotel.

I hop onto the bed and FaceTime Ash.

"Hey princess" he greets. And I weakly say hey.

He notices my lack of enthusiasm and sighs. "bad day?" He asks, I nod and bury my face into a pillow.

"Do you mind spe-"

"HEY Y/N!! HOW IS FLORIDA? HAVE YOU WRESTLED CROCADILES YET?!" leo says from somewhere. I manage a laugh and Ash rolls his eyes.

"Shut up Leonardo!" He screams back.

"That is not my name" I hear Leo say from somewhere. I hold back a snort. Leave it up to them to make me crack up a smile.

Ash turned back around to face me but I got a notification from someone on instagram. I was going to ignore it but then came another one.

"I suggest you check who that might be" Ash says to me.

I roll my eyes but check it nonetheless.

Finnwolfhardofficial: hey y/n! I know you left and I know you hate us but I wanted to invite you to come hang out with us at the beach tomorrow. I completely understand if you don't wanna go but I would love seeing you there. Again I'm sorry, bye.

What if they're just planning some sick prank on me?

No.

Yes.

N-

"What did it say?" Ash asked.

"It was just finn inviting me to go to the beach with the rest of the cast" I sighed and went back to the ft.

"You should go" he simply answered.

"Easy for you to say" I grumbled.

"Y/n... I know how messed up it may be for you but please, just try to get over this fear" he looked at me seriously. Even through a screen I can tell his eyes were begging me.

"I don't know, I'll think about it" I sighed giving in to his look.

"Good" he smiled and I felt good seeing my best friend smile like that. "So I'm guessing the meeting has got you down and about?"

I nodded and sighed for the millionth time. "same shit. Noah's acting like he doesn't know who I am and I didn't even get to interact with Caleb" i frowned.

I didn't get to interact with the chocolate daddy. Wow, I'm a bad friend.

"Don't beat yourself up about it, he probably understood why"

Probably..

"But what do you mean 'he doesn't know you are'" Ash asked.

"What I mean is that he's acting like he doesn't remember me, talking about" I mimicked his voice "I'm sorry if I did anything to you, I'm just trying to get to know you"

"Do you think he's really acting?" Ash asks. I nod my head.

"Why wouldn't he be?" A sudden ball of rage came into the pit of my stomach and I groaned. "let's quit talking about him, what about you? How've you been"

"Meh, same old same old" he winked at me and I laughed.

"What about your love life? You havent talked much about it" i question my bestfriend.

"It's been non-existent" he laughs. "Although there is this one person i kinda sorta like" he looks at me awkwardly and i burst out into a grin.

"And who's this lucky person" I raise my eyebrows.

"You wouldnt know.." he laughs almost awkwardly.

"Tell me about them" i smile and rest my face on my palms.

"Well-" he gets cut off my sadie entering the door.

"Y/n" she sang. "Oh hey there ashy poo"

I cringed at her nickname for him and laughed.

She walked towards us and took my phone. "Well lovebirds, sorry to interrupt but i need y/n for a second" she waves bye to ash before i can say anything and turns to me with a smile on her face.

Oh no..