5

Noah's pov

Millie and I were currently at our hotel room in Florida. The duffer's called us a while ago telling us we needed to head to Florida for a surprise meeting with the rest of the cast.

"Millie HURRY UP!" I shouted at her. I've been waiting for her to finish for half an hour now.

"I'm GOING!" she replied with a slight chuckle. She walked out of the restroom and I almost lost my balance.

"Wow, you look beautiful." I smiled at her and took her hand. She giggled and took a step towards me.

"Thanks baby" she leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Alright let's gooo" I smiled and grabbed her hand and we made our way to where the duffer's told us to go.

Which was a really fancy hotel.

We went to the room where he gave us and entered the code. We were greeted by seeing most of the younger cast.

Finn, Caleb, gaten and the duffers. they were pretty much the only ones.

"So what's happening?" I ask them.

"We'll talk about that once everyone is here! For now eat and talk!" They say.

I go to hug all of them with a huge smile on my face.

"Aye! Long time no see" Caleb hugs me and his grip is hard.

"What have you two been up to?" He pulls back and folds his arms.

"Nothing much, y'know. I got casted in a pretty dope movie though!" I smile and Millie goes off to talk to Finn and gaten.

"So you and Millie are still a thing?" Caleb asks when Millie is out of ear shot. I was about to answer when two girls entered the room.

I recognized Sadie but the one next to her, I don't recall ever meeting her.

She had really pretty black eyes from what I can see and a beautiful smile that disappeared when she saw me. She was wearing casual clothes but not too casual if that makes sense.

I do remember seeing her in a show I was in, stranger things. No duh.

Millie told me about her, she said she was nice and shy but we didn't get to meet her properly since she kept going back and forth during filming. I don't really remember her and I know why but I hope now I can get to know her better.

She looked confused, kind of frightened when she saw me. I was confused on why, maybe she doesn't like me.

I stood up and started walking towards her, they had already greeted everyone but me. Except Sadie but she hasn't.

I tried to remember her name scanning through them all until it finally hit me as I was in front of her.

"Hi!" I smiled with my hand out towards her. She looked at me then Sadie. "You're y/n right?" As soon as I asked that question her expression turned from frightened to confused.

She finally shook my hand and I got this weird feeling touching it but quickly shook it off.

"You don't remember me" she asked looking at me. I didn't know what to say so I just slowly shook my head.

She didn't seem to believe me though. "So how've you been?" I asked trying to start a conversation and remember her a little more.

"I've been good you?" She asked with a questioning tone.

"I've been great" I smiled. I looked into those eyes and just as I thought, they were jet black. Something about her made me feel guilty and like I should apologize and also caused a little pain to my heart. I haven't been heartbroken since a girl broke it a couple years ago.

"Hey y/n and Noah!" Millie squealed from behind me. I turned around and smiled.

"Hey dude, you okay?" Sadie asked me and I nodded. I decided to go back with the boys and let the girls catch up.

"Hey what's up schnapple" Finn greeted me while sitting back and drinking some juice.

"Hey guys! How have you guys been?" I smiled.

"Eh, life's treating me like a bitch but I'm still here" Finn said while pushing his curls back.

Caleb gaten and I laughed and agreed with him.

Gaten was about to say something when the duffer's spoke up. This meeting was apparently only for us "kids" so that's great.

"Okay guys.."

OMFG GUYS LMAOO

I deadass forgot what I wrote in this chapter and when I tell you I was

S h o o k

When I read that Noah and Millie are together 💀 I was like what the fuck

And then when he said he didn't remember y/n I was like WHAT THE FUCK!

But wow this is exciting! I hope you all are enjoying so far!!

Asta el next update!