Part 16

Sadies POV

"No way!!" I gasp. "They're over? Like for sure?"

This is a big deal, they've been going on and off for over a year and we all saw the toxicity but Noah. He, for some unknown reason, just kept going back to her after she cheated on him repeatedly.

"Yeah.. at least that's what he says" says y/n with a shrug. I know her though, I know this is huge news for her and I know that she's just as happy about this but for different reasons. She's in denial.

"How.. dangggg, that's crazy" I laugh, falling back on the bed and giggling. Well, I want to do something fun, something to get my mind off and-

A certain someone.

"Let's go paint balling or something" I laughed while suggesting it.

"That's a great idea!!" Y/n's face lit up. "We could invite the others.. and Noah, it might cheer him up! No Millie though"

Look at her.. thinking about Noah already.

"It's a plan." I grin.

Caleb, gaten, y/n, Noah and I were sitting in the car silently, outside of the building.

Well, it was more like a warfare. In the woods, now I'm scared for this because the woods is never a good idea BUT this looks like a nice place.

"Alright!" I smiled while opening my door, "let's goooooo"

We all got out and walked in. There were tires stacked up on each other and ramps. It all filled me with adrenaline.

We all did what we had to do and I could tell this was going to be a big game. I'm excited!

I was in the middle of a conversation with Finn when I hear someone speak behind me.

"Well if it isn't Sadie-cadey" I hear a familiar voice. My face immediately drops and I notice Finn scowl.

"Drew" I say while turning around, "what a surprise" I roll my eyes.

He stares at me with those eyes for a cool minute and I feel my heart thudding against my chest, damn him. He breaks into a grin after a few seconds, "well it's going to be a great game isn't it" he winks and walks away where his friends were.

My heart stings a bit, why does he have to be so damn cute. I can't wait to shoot him with a paintball. And I'll make sure it hurts him as bad as he hurt me.

"Fucking bastard" I whisper.

"You good?" Finn asks from behind me. I turn around and nod.

"Yeah, just didn't expect him here" I tried for a smile. He gave me one back but I could tell he didn't believe me.

"Alright let's go back with the group then" he says while beginning to walk.

****

I hid behind the tree while kneeling trying to stay hidden. I kept the paintball gun aimed on my target.

He had no clue I was behind him and I slightly smirked to myself. He was shifting uncomfortably as if he felt my presence, but he didn't bother to look back. I aimed it on his back and started pulling the trigger but then something behind me made a noise. The shot missed and I quickly hid behind the tree, my heart racing.

I looked ahead and started looking around to see what that noise was. I found nothing but a new hiding spot that would keep me hidden better than the tree. So I rolled to it. Good thing I did because not even a minute later my target had came out from the side of the tree and shot.

When he saw nobody was there he looked around confused and scared. I was now laying on my belly, I had a perfect view and angle to get him in. Nothing was stopping me now.

I chuckled a little too loudly and he quickly started looking around, I held my breath. He positioned his rifle and I did the same. I only had one chance, I can't fuck it up.

I looked into the eye piece and aimed it on his belly.

1...

2...

Shit he found me.

Shoot.

(Y/n's POV)

*shot*

Looks like someone got taken out. I look over at Noah who I had.. aha shot. We were sitting behind a tree with a huge bush in front of us. We shoot anybody who passes by here, who has only been 2 people and they never even find us.

"This is fun, I'm so getting you back though" Noah smiles at me. I point the paintball at him and he puts his hands up.

"You can't kill what's dead" he smiles. A full blown smile and I put my paintball gun down. He had a point.

"So you're feeling better?" I ask. He slightly nods and my heart swells. I punch his arm and smile.

"THATS THE SPI-" I say a little too loudly, Noah puts his hand over my mouth and shushes me. I giggle and he retreats.

I was about to say something when we both heard footsteps.

"You assholes are just hiding? I should shoot you just for that" Sadie says from somewhere behind us. I jump as tighten my grip on Noah's leg. I quickly notice and take my hands off of him.

I hope he didn't notice that.

Shit he's smiling, no no!! It's fuck him remember???

Shoot

"I WIN" Sadie shouts while laughing. I look behind her and see Andrew pointing his gun at her. She seems to feel his presence and quickly moves
And turns around.

"Shit" she mumbles. It's a one on one. I look over at Noah who looks confused and I grin, this is gonna be good.

Hey you guys!! So I slacked 🥺 but how were y'all finals??? I hope you guys have a great vacation!

And remember stay educated on what's happening around the world, ignorance may be bliss but it's hurts us in ways we couldn't even begin to imagine. 

Please, just you guys knowing about it may help, it may not but at least you have the knowledge.

Anyways it's 4am for me so ima head to bed, or watch more tiktoks.. but hope y'all enjoyed this chapter :)))