18- i'm sorry?

(Y/n's POV)

It was beautiful.

The way Noah just brought such joy to me. It was scary at the same time, I keep seeming to forget all the bullshit he did to me.

"Y/n!! Look" he laughed and nudged my shoulder. I look down at his phone and see him on that one app, tiktok. Of course he's on it, everyone and their mom is on it now. "Should I post this?"

I laugh and nod. He laughs too and I notice a slight twinkle in his eyes, we both seem to have forgotten what we were doing and stayed staring into each others eyes for a few seconds before Sadie and Caleb came in laughing like idiots.

"Did you see his face though?" Cackled Sadie, "he said, this is gonna be a fun game, but then BAH! I WONNNNN, I took that dub baby" she threw her fists in the air and started pretending to fight it.

We were in our hotel room/suite and Sadie and Caleb had went to the store to get some snacks and drinks for the movie night we four are going to have. We invited Finn and Gaten but Finn said he was busy with someone already and gaten said he was going to go with Finn.

Millie.. we won't talk about her, in all honesty we don't know where she went.

So it's just the four of us in a suite. We were currently sitting on the couch and Noah jumped up in excitement to get his food.

He asked for some Panda Express, and you already know I did too.

We grabbed it and went back to the couch. It is currently 4pm so the sun is about to set any minute now.

"And Noah and I had front row seats to that" I laughed,

"Yeah so did I, I almost got you though! But you were too quick" Caleb pouted at Sadie.

We all laugh and sit on the couch, "so, which movie should we watch?" I ask.

Sadie who's sitting to my left jumps up and down, "I have the perfect movie" she jumps up and goes to get the remote and puts on a movie.

The scene starts and I realize it's IT chapter ||, I whine and get a cover to bundle myself in.

The audacity.

Noah who's sitting to my right laughs and we watch the opening scenes.

We were thirty minutes in once I finished my food and Noah started tugging at my cover because he was cold.

I hesitantly let him in, mostly because I'm only wearing shorts and also because well shit, he had to scoot closer in order to be warm.

So he did, he so close I thought he could hear my heartbeat.

Pretty soon Noah and I's legs were laced together. You may ask how that happened, well I was rubbing my legs, like one does when they're cold and Noah noticed so he put his legs over mine in order to make them warmer.

"You have a girlfriend??"  I shouted at Noah, this is the first time I've talked to him in a while and all he's doing is looking down.

"Let me expla-"

"No Noah, I've already been told and that shit doesn't justify anything! Where is your empathy??" My voice was beginning to crack and I looked away. "Fuck you Noah, literally fuck you"