17- a beautiful dream

[WARNING]; this part contains drug abuse and further in it will contain stronger topics.

I wanna let you all know, I no longer view these characters as the ST cast but as characters I have made up myself with their names, you can still think of it as them if you wish but by the way I want to take this story I would find it weird and disrespectful to write about mature/triggering topics with their persona. Thank you.

(Millies POV)

You know, I always thought life was a blessing.

And now as I sit on this Rocky Mountain in the middle of who knows where, watching the sunset I realize life is just a nightmare disguised as a beautiful dream.

As the strong winds punch me full force I now see life isn't what you make it, it's how you view it. Which in a way, they're kind of the same thing.

Life is already made for you, your fate is sealed. It's how you learn, it's if you learn, it's how you perceive it.

While I've been sitting here, looking down at the view I realized just how fucked up mine is. I realized my perception of life isn't as beautiful as it once was, had it ever?

_______
_______

Fuck her fuck her fuck her fuck her.

I pick up a glass bottle and toss it against the wall, the glass hit the wall and began it's beautiful remedy.

Fuck him fuck him fuck him.

I about pull out my hair and start screaming, why am I screaming??

I don't feel okay, my mind is running thousands and thousands of miles per minute. I can't control it any longer, I feel so trapped, I feel like I need to let loose somehow. This is my only way.

FUCKKKK.

I need to calm down, I need to escape, I want to escape.

I grab my phone in a hurry and quickly dial a number. I press call and anxiously wait for him to pick up.

"Yo.." he answers with a hoarse voice.

"Aye, it's me. You still have any left?" I say in a tiny voice.

_____
_____

"You're lucky I'm in town" Derick says, I roll my eyes and enter his apartment. "What's with the slumped face?" He smiles while licking his teeth, a habit of his, for some weird reason.

I fall on the couch and look up at him, my face as stale as a bag of 2 day old opened chips.

"Do you have some or not?" I ask. He leans back on his counter and studies me for a while before he stands straight and walks away.

I look straight ahead, should I apologize? Nah fuck that, I don't need to.. I don't want to.

"Here it is" Ray drops a bag in front of me, I snap out of my daze and look down.

"Thanks ray" I rub my head.

"Yup don't sweat it" he lifts his hand, "but it's been years, why did you need it now?" He questions.