To the beach!

"Guys! Look at this!" Emma happily shouted, waving around a tattered piece of paper with scribbly writing. Emily came closer with curiosity and the rest of the group were close behind.
"What is it, Miss.Woods?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. Emma started hopping in place out of excitement.
"The owner of the manor wrote this note and it says, I can't believe my eyes still, that we are having a vacation!"
Gasps and whoops echoes throughout the dining room as the survivors cheered and celebrated. Finally, a few days away from this horrific mess. Emily hugged Emma and squealed with delight.
"This is amazing! When do we go? When! When!" Emily asked quickly, her eyes shining with delight. Emma giggled and smiled brightly.
"We go tomorrow, so everyone pack their stuff!" She yelled giddily.
"K-Kreacher can see Emma in a bathing suit... t-tomorrow?" The thief whispered to himself, his face a thousand shades of red as he imagined the blissful image. This is too good to be true... he thought dreamily. A hard blow on the back of his head snapped him out of his dreamy state.
"Snap out of it, you pervert," Martha instructed sternly, "you heard what Emma said, go and pack now!"
"Y-Yes! Kreacher shall go and d-do that now!" He stuttered before darting away, but not without sneaking a glance at his favourite gardener before slamming the door behind him. Martha let out a sigh and fiddled with her gun.
"I wonder, is there something behind this? Why would the owner let us outside the manor..?" She murmured worriedly to herself. She felt a warm hand on her shoulder and she jumped.
"Hey, what are you doing? Why are you moping?"
"Ah, Naib!" She breathed out a sigh of relief. "I was just thinking about.. something. Anyways, I'm going to go and pack now."
"Can't wait to see you in a swimsuit, haha!" Naib chuckled quietly in her ear. He dodged her slap and ran away, cackling to himself on the way out. Martha's face was a deep shade of red. That green hooded bastard...
Martha sighed deeply and made her way to her room. "I should get ready.."
Helena quietly made her way through the crowd, holding out her cane as she shuffled towards Emily Dyer.
"U-Uhm, Miss. Dyer? Do you mind if you help me pack my things?" She whispered to the doctor.
"Ah, of course! I'm happy to help! Let's do that now shall we?" Emily chirped happily. She waved goodbye to Emma and guided the minds eye back to her room.
"The gods must be watching over us!" Fiona cried out happily. "How else would this happen?"
William laughed loudly, clutching his stomach as he bent over.
"Fiona! There's no such thing as, pfft, as gods!" He bellowed. Fiona scowled at him and turned away.
"Do not laugh at the gods! Do not laugh at fate!" She hissed. William laughed again, this time slapping his knee and bending over. Eli strided over, his owl perched comfortably on his shoulder.
"What is all the fuss about?" He asked politely.
"Sh-She! Fiona! Fate! Ahahahahahaha!" William blubbered out. He could barely speak, he was laughing too much. He had tears in his eyes. Fiona sighed and rolled her eyes.
"He's laughing at fate and the gods again, what a fool" she mumbled. Eli chuckled and his owl hooted in amusement. Fiona whipped her head around to face his and glared.
"Don't tell me you're laughing too..." she seethed. Eli gulped and laughed anxiously.
"N-no, I'm just laughing at him. For how can he explain us two meeting? It must be fate"
Fiona blushed and turned away, her foul mood vanishing in a second.
"You idiot.."
"He's a smooth one, that's for sure" whistled Kevin. "But, I'm smoother, how may I be of service to you, M'lady?"
Fiona turned up her nose and pushed him away. "Not interested, Kevin"
He chuckled but walked away.
"Just saying, you should probably start packing, don't forget the bikini! Most important thing!" Kevin yelled behind him, grinning widely. The priestess sighed and looked away from him.
"That idiot, but he is right, I'm going to pack" she sighed and followed behind the perverted cowboy.
Soon, one by one, all the survivors went to their rooms and packed their bags, awaiting the sunrise of the next day. Tomorrow, they were going to be free from this manor, and everyone was excited.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Emma inhaled deeply and smiled.
"Fresh air! Beautiful sunshine! This is wonderful!" She yelled in delight, skipping on the sand. Emily came up beside her and nodded.
"Indeed, it is nicer than the manor, Miss.Woods" she said thoughtfully.
"Nicer is an understatement!" William shouted as he barrelled onto the sand. He let out a yell of laughter.
"This place is paradise compared to that dump! Haha!"
Kurt bent down and inspected the tiny grains of sand, staring in awe at the beautiful nature.
"This is just like in the books! Amazing..." he whispered to himself. Kreacher came beside Kurt and crouched down to stare at the sand in his hand.
"What's so amazing? It's just sand." He said in confusion. Kurt didn't reply, instead he continued to stare and murmur things to himself. The thief sighed and stood up.
"Well, where are we staying? I wanna put down my bag" he asked, groaning quietly and switching his bag to the other hand. Gotta stay strong for Emma. "It doesn't bother me that much but, you know, I'd rather not carry this thing."
Emma halted her skipping and looked down at the old piece of paper.
"Uhhmmm, we're staying in those beach houses!" She pointed at a little row of pastel coloured beach cabins facing the ocean.
"Aww, how cute!" Emily cooed.
"Alright, let's—"
"MOVE OUT THE WAY!" someone screeched, cutting the poor gardener off.
"Who is that... Martha!?" Emily screamed.
Indeed, it was the coordinator running in a hurry leaving a cloud of dust behind her. Oh, but who was that beside her?
"The only people that aren't here are Martha and... Naib" Kreacher pointed out.
"Oh, so there's a bunch of Naibs chasing two Marthas?" Vera questioned. Tracy giggled.
"I mean, they'd probably do that" she mumbled to Vera. The perfumer stifled a laugh and kept a straight(ish) face.
Martha and Naib came closer.
"EVERYBODY RUN!" Martha screeched again.
"Why?" Servais asked.
"HUNTERS ARE HERE!" Naib yelled.
That's when they came into view.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok, so I did call this thing a "Identity V one shot series" buuuuut I'm leaving this one into maybe two or three parts. So, yeah... I lied.
Please don't kill me. ;-; I'm sorry but I'm tired (holy shit).
Anyways, I hope this gets more popular ;-;