Dare (re-do)

Black read the sheet and laughed.
"Aha! As if I'd have nightmares." He scoffed, his chest puffed out with pride. White rolled his eyes.
"He wakes up screaming because he's getting chased by ducks." He whispered loudly. Everyone in the room giggled and Black's face became red with embarrassment.
"L-liar!"
"Oh yeah, last night you cried because you dreamed about that day you dropped your ice cream."
Everyone laughed louder and Black buried his face in his hands.
"N-not.. Not true! No way, I didn't I didn't I didn't I didn't nope nope nope!" He sputtered. White smiled sweetly.
"It's okay. You want an ice cream? Or maybe a rubber duckie?" White asked teasingly. Black growled in frustration and whipped around, smacking White in the face.
"Shut up! You're the one who has nightmares about losing matches! Then you wake up crying and sobbing all over me! You pussy! Wuss! Scaredy cat!" He yelled. White raised a brow and clenched his fists.
"Oh? Really? You wanna call me the scaredy cat? Who in the world is afraid of ducks? You little kitty. You want a cat treat to calm down?" Black smacked white again. White punched Black in the gut and Black doubled over.
"You... BASTARD! I'M GOING TO SHOVE YOUR ENTIRE PLAIT DOWN YOUR THROAT AND I'LL PULL IT OUT THROUGH YOUR ASS" Black screeched, his eyes glowing red. The hunters quickly ran forwards to hold Black and White back whilst the survivors quietly observed.
Somehow, the hunters didn't seem too scary anymore.

Sorry! I interpreted it wrong uwu
Have you guys heard about the upcoming persona 5 and identity v cross over??? It sounds cool! Can't wait for it!! Also I'm entering the video competition, even though I probs won't win.
Wish me luck!
I'm sleeping now.